Confirmed with Link: Spezza tenders resignation - Update 6/14 Named Penguins AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
At least Dubas admits the success or the plan failed.
So who is the more foolish, the guy who tried the plan first that failed, or the ones that want to run it back (based on the above) and keep that plan going?

The funny and tone deaf thing about Dubas on his public speaking and joking about how he was fired and a failure so flippantly is the Penguins hired him and he’s now replicating his failure recipe from Toronto.

Obviously this guy likes being the smartest guy in the room when he talks but if he brings in Pridham and Spezza and Keefe down the road and Pittsburgh still rides off into rebuilding sunset all these talking points will just follow him around.

Reactions: rocketman588

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
It's becoming more and more clear that Dubas was an absolute snake regarding this whole scenario. I hope he crashes and burns with the Pens as karma.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
It's becoming more and more clear that Dubas was an absolute snake regarding this whole scenario. I hope he crashes and burns with the Pens as karma.

I think there are quite a few people are interested in how he does.

He's leaving a much much better team and going to a team way past its best before date.

I'm curious.

We can monitor in the Around the League thread.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad