Speculation: Speculation, Rumours, and all ArmChair-GM-ing Needs v.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2005
East Coast
I don't like this Talbot talk, I would rather have Ramo.

But why would Ramo sign here, if he knows BT would rather give up assets to have someone who hasn't proved anything more than him?

Unless there's communication behind closed doors and CGY is just driving up the price... still, seems unnecessary.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
With the way this goalie market is, if I'm Ramo, I don't sign anything before July 1.

One of SJ or EDM is going to get burned. I assume Neimi and Ramo are the guys but what happens if a team like BUF moves in to grab one to solidify their goaltending? Someone is going to be left holding their you know whats.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia

Giant_Bug_Family_Guy0001.gif

SJ is such a mess.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Well I'd gladly take Couture off their hands as well. Actually, Burns would be awesome. They can have Wideman plus our 1st.

The thing is, if they dealt Thorton and Marleau who have NMC's, they could do a pretty good retool and be fine with one off season. Instead there chasing that dream that isn't happening.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
So Penguins and Rangers are the top teams in contention for Sharp.

Kessel, Sharp and MSL. Penguins want everyone.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
If the Pens move their 16 1st rounder or Kapenen I am going to laugh, they have completely sold their soul, next year is cup or mega bust for them.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
St. Louis has shown a lack of character and entitlement issues the past couple years, I would steer clear.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I agree with 100TG. I think you need to have a lot of leadership in the room in order to take on Marty and his ego. I don't see him as much of a leader at this point, and could ruffle feathers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad