Post-Game Talk: Sorry, not sorry Patches, Habs grab a 5-4 Win over Vegas

POTG

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Let's not kid ourselves. Nobody expected such an amazing start from Domi, let alone to do it at center.

Only people who watch youtube did.......and maybe MB........... Tie might have wish for that too

Anyways, there where some posters that was saying he could sustained the points per game at the beginning of the year.... and there where others who said ''unsustainable''......so theres that

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Habs win, but looked incredibly porous defensively once again.

I thought they would deflate after the peca own goal. They didn't. But surely, the knights we're going to cash on that yawning cage shorthanded late in the game. They didnt.

These are your heart attack habs.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Add Weber and substract Alzner and Benn.... And you have a good D. Petry will play on the 2nd pairing where he belongs.
the way CJ builds up his pairing I expect Ouellet and Juulsen to sit... basically giving the Habs the same D as last year.

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
PP needs to be better. We don't have anyone who can take a one-timer. Petry should be on a 2nd wave. We have good wrister but it's not enough because the puck is not moving fast enough. Time to put Kotka on the 1st wave. And they are staying for too long too. Often 1:30 and after a clear there's nothing left for the 2nd wave.

On defence, Schlemko was ok for a first game back. Reilley is coming back to earth after a great 6-8 games. Mete was very good tonight. Alzner should be on waiver very soon. I've no problem trying to win with Juulsen and Ouellet. I can live with it.

Pacioretty got his best chance early on with a free shot for the slot. Then it was his usual shoot from anywhere and hope for the best.

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Cant wait for shea to be back ! He should improve our powerplay ALOT. Does anyone know where juulson was ? Benched or injured ?

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Time for Juulsen to come back in. I think it made sense to give him a look from the press box, point made lets get him back in

Jul 6, 2016
the way CJ builds up his pairing I expect Ouellet and Juulsen to sit... basically giving the Habs the same D as last year.

With Weber back, Habs will have 9 d-men. One has to be waived or traded or sent to AHL....
Ad CJ was not shy to scratch Alzner for a majority of games so far.

Reactions: DAChampion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad