Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Max never left the patio

DSLl0YgV4AA-N_y.jpg

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Niemi just gets the job done as usual. Fix the D for god sake! Alzner and Benn out Juulsen and Ouellet in right now!

Terrible first period but they woke up and played good in the last 40.

Reactions: Weber Fan

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
It feels like the opposite of a few years ago when couldn't score to save our life and the only way we would win would be in some tight 2-1 game. Now we have so much goal support and have trouble keeping the puck out of our net

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
Tatar getting the GWG is almost poetic. Patches tried his hardest and couldn't do squat against the Habs, I love it, especially after some of Patches celebrations on the bench during the game.

So much better to be the one sticking it to someone than getting stuck.

Reactions: DAChampion

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Imagine if we could get solid steady defense...and goaltending

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
If habs play like this until January 1st I am fully aboard them going for it and not tanking for a pick. Lol. Just seeing sens and canucks playing well too...makes me think it's still too early to abandon tank nation.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Here's a question I have. Kotakniemi now has more points than Danault on the season, do you think they should switch spots in the lineup? Give Kotkaniemi more offensive players on the second line, and let Danault play 3C (where he's best suited) on a more defense first line. Lineup could look like

Drouin-Domi-Gallagher
Tatar-Kotkaniemi-Lehkonen
Byron-Danault-Armia

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
If habs play like this until until January 1st I am fully aboard them going for it and not tanking for a pick. Lol. Just seeing sens and canucks playing well too...makes me think it's still too early to abandon tank nation.
check the standings. Almost every team is doing fine (close to 500 level hockey).

Reactions: PhysicX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad