Post-Game Talk: Sorry, not sorry Patches, Habs grab a 5-4 Win over Vegas

POTG

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Big saves from niemi despite four goals ! Great team effort so satisfying to see tartar score and patioready try his hardest there wasnt no coasting from him tonight and he still couldnt score. Now please someone we need that tartar fan clip for pregame purposes

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Niemi's one knee on the ice, helps bag the win!

Give it to the man ...

2m8ylj.jpg

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
One of THE most fun habs game!!! To think there have already been up to 5 extremely fun high scoring back-and-forth games already this season when all of last season we had like one entertaining game (for real tho) is insane.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Omg, go check out the Vegas board. It's really sad: they were rooting for Habs the entire time (obviously sarcasm, but that's a whole new level of "sad").

Reactions: DAChampion

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I dislike Shaw, but he's looked good with Domi the last two games. If he can keep his head screwed on, he can be a solid hockey player. Let's hope maybe something finally clicked and he'll be Andrew Shaw the hockey player instead of Andrew Shaw the jackass on ice, lol. Great work by him tonight though, seriously.

I said I hope Tatar gets the winner to my dad after Shaw tied it up. And it happened, even if it wasn't the nicest goal. Must be an awesome feeling for him.

Reactions: ChikN and RandR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad