Status
Not open for further replies.

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
Oh please give this to me.

Symphonia
Vesperia (Very close between top two. Even 3. I loved Graces f)
Graces f
Xillia
Berseria
Zestiria
Xillia 2
Legendia

Abyss.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Me too. I watched a video recently that had a good chunk of gameplay and the combat looked very repetitive... but I'll be picking it up when it drops in price also.

Yeah the reviews say the combat isn’t the best but the story and how the rest of the game operates is pretty cool. I think I can overlook the combat if the rest of the stuff is good. I figure it’s a $20-$30 buy for me.

I like the setting and the entire concept a lot.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008

Mizuguchi is making a Tetris game. So that's cool.

That's cool ,what the narrator said I mean, though the trailer is cool too.

I actually had that issue when I played tetris, I would constantly daydream falling Tetris blocks even when I wasn't playing the game. It actually kept me from concentrating on even basic stuff I had to put it down cold turkey.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Oh please give this to me.

Symphonia
Vesperia (Very close between top two. Even 3. I loved Graces f)
Graces f
Xillia
Berseria
Zestiria
Xillia 2
Legendia

Abyss.

Of the ones I've played (which is all but the top one and bottom 3 of your list), that's pretty much my exact order. Still have to find a way to play Symphonia, because Vesperia is in my top 5 JRPG's of all time...

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Also, Code Vein collectors is not coming to North America, surprise...

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Going to wait until after E3 presentations to potentially preorder any games. Most multiplat games I'll be getting on PC anyhow (Cyberpunk, Anthem, maybe Fallout etc.). Got, LoU2, and Shadows Die Twice are potential preorders, don't care enough for Spiderman. Already have KH3 preordered from awhile ago.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Amazon Canada's prices are going wonky. Pro went up by $100 ($599) in the last couple hours. 1TB Slims havent been available for a couple days.

Tonneau

May 15, 2017
Montreal
You think that's probably going to be the best deal we get for E3?

It was last year. Amazon will probably match them at some point (they did last year anyway), but $50 is as low as prices will get and most games aren't included. BestBuy has 30% off when pre-ordering some games, but most games aren't included in the sale.

Amazon Canada's prices are going wonky. Pro went up by $100 ($599) in the last couple hours. 1TB Slims havent been available for a couple days.

Those are other sellers' prices. Amazon appears to be out of PS4 Pros.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
It was last year. Amazon will probably match them at some point (they did last year anyway), but $50 is as low as prices will get and most games aren't included. BestBuy has 30% off when pre-ordering some games, but most games aren't included in the sale.

Last night it was Amazons price. Now they are out and its third party sellers at $519

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan

It took me a few attempts to get my Pro through UK Amazon. They told me they'd dispatched it, then turned around and told me it was out of stock.

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
Of the ones I've played (which is all but the top one and bottom 3 of your list), that's pretty much my exact order. Still have to find a way to play Symphonia, because Vesperia is in my top 5 JRPG's of all time...

Yeah Vesperia is so good. I may have Symphonia with a slight edge just because it was the first one I played back on GameCube and it just sucked me in. It definitely feels slower than the more recent games as far as combat it's but still very good.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Strange to say, but it feels like they're phasing out the ps4. They've been announcing the same games for 3 years now it feels like. Makes me think next year comes the hardware announcement.

Also missed the from software VR game announcement. They basically ended the press conference and then announced it in the post show, so weird. Might have had to do with the techincal difficulties, I'd be a bit ticked off if I was From

edit: Also, Sony really needs to stop with killing cross-platform online. Its embarrassing and can potentially kill certain online games early.

Last edited:
Reactions: sa cyred

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Strange to say, but it feels like they're phasing out the ps4. They've been announcing the same games for 3 years now it feels like. Makes me think next year comes the hardware announcement.

I don't think it's strange to say at all, since they already said it was approaching end of life, didn't they?

I think you're right, though. If I were a betting man, I'd bet on hardware announcement next year and release in 2020/2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad