Sony PS4 #10: The Return of the Ugly Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Really weird, my buddy is trying to find a PS4 pro and they do not have one anywhere in the Tampa Bay Area. We have tried calling all targets/Walmart’s/GameStop’s/Best Buy’s and no luck.

Anyone have any idea why this console is all of a sudden sold out every where?

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Really weird, my buddy is trying to find a PS4 pro and they do not have one anywhere in the Tampa Bay Area. We have tried calling all targets/Walmart’s/GameStop’s/Best Buy’s and no luck.

Anyone have any idea why this console is all of a sudden sold out every where?

It took me a week or two of waiting to get mine of Amazon UK. I guess they are just popular.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I'm not as tech savvy as I used to be, so I hope someone can help me with this. I have two PS4 consoles, I have one that my son uses in the playroom, and one that I use. I have one PS Plus account, & have bought loads of digital games. We use the same account for gaming, so all my games & saves are under my account. But he's the only one that plays online. Can I make a separate account for him that would allow him to go online & use my games, but allow me to play at the same time in a different room??

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Just give the Until Dawn studio all of David Cage's budget.

Also DMC5 and Sekiro both coming out in March.

DUAL-WIELDING MOTORCYCLES.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
Man, Demon's Souls gets no love...
Sadly I don't think there's much demand for a Demon's Souls remaster outside of some small but vocal groups from certain message boards.

Not to mention that FromSoft, Sony, Atlus, and Bandai Namco would probably all have to be involved in such a project which would be a pain in the ass.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Just give the Until Dawn studio all of David Cage's budget.

Also DMC5 and Sekiro both coming out in March.

DUAL-WIELDING MOTORCYCLES.

Wouldnt be surprised to see dmc5 delayed but sekiro looks almost finished.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
GoW 3 can join my other dozen+ games that "why buy it, when it's gonna end up on IGC eventually anyway?".

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Yep, maybe it'll be on sale by the time I'm done with Ni No Kuni 2...which I haven't bought yet because it's never on sale and I'm still playing Persona 5
It was actually half off on steam recently (but of course this is a ps4 thread)

Sep 19, 2008
Yakuza Kiwami 2 (which is basically Yakuza 2 adapted for PS4 with graphical updates) was released a few days ago on PS4. Yakuza Kiwami is on PS store now for 20 dollars. For anyone looking to get into the series, you could play 0 (20 dollars), 1 (20 dollars) and 2 for a fair price.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008

Might as well wait for the complete edition of this one. For some reason I have a habit of buying games like a month before the complete/goty edition comes out and like a year after the games released. Definitely won't be making that mistake for this game. Already got dlc for a game that's not out yet.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
So my new PS4Pro catalogue looks like this...
- Spider-Man
- FIFA 18 (on sale for $13 on PSN Store)
- Project Cars 2 (on sale for $27 on PSN Store)

The reviews for PC2 were all very glowing, and I had PSN money to burn.

Will eventually get Horizon, GTA5, Arkham Knight and many others. Coming in late to a console generation is awesome!
:vhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad