GDT: Sonny @ The Jets - 730PM EDT

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I look forward to the day when this team is rebuilt with guys that aren’t outclassed by any team that can really skate

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The Jets might honestly be the best team we've faced all season, they might be better than anyone in the East right now IMO.

You look at that roster, it has no flaws.

- Size? Check
- Speed? Check
- Skill? Check
- Depth? Check
- Goaltending? Hellebuyck is the best goalie in the NHL right now

They're gonna be very tough for anyone to beat in a 7 game series. It's hard to be mad at the Caps in a game where the opponent is just better top to bottom.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
The Jets might honestly be the best team we've faced all season, they might be better than anyone in the East right now IMO.

You look at that roster, it has no flaws.

- Size? Check
- Speed? Check
- Skill? Check
- Depth? Check
- Goaltending? Hellebuyck is the best goalie in the NHL right now

They're gonna be very tough for anyone to beat in a 7 game series. It's hard to be mad at the Caps in a game where the opponent is just better top to bottom.

They are my pick to win the SC, but I'm biased.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I think we all knew it would be a loss. That’s OK, just need to avoid losing streaks to have any chance to make it in. I still love how this team competes and they are not hard to watch in ways other teams are (like penguins who just quit on the season).

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
National game with Oilers. That could be ugly in Edmonton and the last game against them changed Edmonton's season.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
They just don’t have the horses against certain teams like these Jets, the Avs. The Oilers are up next, and will also blow them off the ice…
Caps never in this game worked hard enough and smart enough. I don't care if a team is faster. There are ways to beat faster teams.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I predicted this would be the worst game of the road trip and hopefully I was right. The Jets might honestly be the best team in the league and they looked it tonight, we were outclassed at every single aspect of the game. They were just so much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad