GDT: Sonny @ The Jets - 730PM EDT

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
If all goes to plan .. my t mobile gateway home internet box should be sitting at my front door and Ill be watching caps hockey on youtubetv by puck drop.

Really worried going from 1 gig cord ISP to fully wireless phone internet ISP

I got security cameras, smart TVs .. good thing I only "game" after 9 pm

Milano and Strome .. such good, under the radar additions

Go Caps

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
If all goes to plan .. my t mobile gateway home internet box should be sitting at my front door and Ill be watching caps hockey on youtubetv by puck drop.

Go Caps
Haven't figured out what I'm doing, yet. Part of me wants to kick Verizon to the curb. But Comcast would be a significant downgrade on the internet.

Reactions: Neil Racki

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Haven't figured out what I'm doing, yet. Part of me wants to kick Verizon to the curb. But Comcast would be a significant downgrade on the internet.
I am about to fire Comcast at my Lake House. The option is to use some janky over the air broadband but people like it. I just hate Comcast! They blow. Have to keep it here in NOVA though because it is part of my HOA. They still suck!

Going for an early bourbon to warm up for game. Go Caps!

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
You also got Monument Sports cut on March 4? I had the preferred package and assume if I paid $20 more for their top package, I would then get monument sports.

Verizon/fios said it would be $99 for me to keep my 1 gig w router included if I cancel cable/phone.

$50 for t mobile but its scary ... not cord internet, your stuff has to ping to a tower like a cell phone

15 day free trial w t mobile so I didnt cancel verizon/fios yet. If t mobile cant handle my internet needs ... then Ill return within my 15 day trial and just pay $99 a month for fios interent

Either way .. Im canceling my traditional cable package

Ill let you know how it works for me, anecdotal

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

Go Caps

My folks use T Mobile box for internet due to living in ultra rural area and it works wonderful. I live rural, however I can get Comcast cable. The only reason I haven't switched is due to fiber optic being installed in my area. Security cameras work great with T Mobile also. I remember the days of Hughes net or whatever it was called before. It sucked and T Mobile is nothing like it with latency. I know a few folks who use the starlink and love it also. They even play online games with no latency. I'm almost done with cable too and I hope T Mobile works out for you.

Go Caps

That is another attribute I like about the Caps organization. They are great at giving players or once touted draft prospects another chance. Milano really bounced around a ton before finding a home here.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
I have no idea what any of the above means. Except Jets lost 5-0 last time and Milano is a stud. Stud with long hair.

Here we dont have HOA or verizon or comcast or youtubetv. But we have this thing called Jaloviina. That should get us through this road trip and then some.

Im calling it a W. Im weirdly confident on this one. Dont think even betting big for Caps can jinx this one, so i did.

And we get an Ovie goal too. Empty netter.

Reactions: troyerlaw

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I hope not.
That is why I was asking. Lindgren had a maintenance day I think yesterday during the teams practice session. Even though Kuemper is no where near as good as Lindgren, you can't keep him rusty so much. If Lindgren does start tonight, then I think he will most certainly start against the Oilers too, and then Kuemper plays the 2nd night against the Kraken.

Has the official lineup been released yet?

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
You also got Monument Sports cut on March 4? I had the preferred package and assume if I paid $20 more for their top package, I would then get monument sports.

Verizon/fios said it would be $99 for me to keep my 1 gig w router included if I cancel cable/phone.

$50 for t mobile but its scary ... not cord internet, your stuff has to ping to a tower like a cell phone

15 day free trial w t mobile so I didnt cancel verizon/fios yet. If t mobile cant handle my internet needs ... then Ill return within my 15 day trial and just pay $99 a month for fios interent

Either way .. Im canceling my traditional cable package

Ill let you know how it works for me, anecdotal
Not sure on the date, but that might be right. We have preferred as well, but that plan doesn't seem to exist anymore. I dunno. The web site is a disaster, and I haven't called them yet. I've still been able to watch using the monumental app on the roku, so it hasn't been a top priority yet. I assume that will stop working at some point, and then it will be time to figure it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad