Value of: Something happening with Jake Allen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
licensed-image.jpg

giphy.gif

Well if something is happening with Markstrom and Elvis, there must be something happening with Allen too!

Discuss his value here!

PS....Is this how Weekes does it?

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Some crap sites mentioned Montreal is expecting a 1st or 2nd rounder for him. So please be kind if some fans have insane hopes...

As for me, I'd be happy with him being moved with no retention and no commitments to next season. Maybe with luck Montreal could get a middling pick (3d or lower) or a stalled prospect whose team is giving up on this summer anyways (ie, like Gurianov when the Habs got him).

Huge Long Richard

Jan 12, 2024
Personally, I would love to see Josh Allen traded for Jack Campbell. I know he’s having a rough year but I definitely think he could turn it around!! I remember seeing him at the world juniors and he was very brisket (my son says that means great). If he could recapture that magic with Montreal they could go on a playoff run!!🏒🏒

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Personally, I would love to see Josh Allen traded for Jack Campbell. I know he’s having a rough year but I definitely think he could turn it around!! I remember seeing him at the world juniors and he was very brisket (my son says that means great). If he could recapture that magic with Montreal they could go on a playoff run!!🏒🏒
No way buffalo does that!!! Josh is their MVP!

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Fortunately Hughes isn't an idiot so this wouldmt happen. Campbell is this years Jom Carey (net detective) the guy is washed up and has a toxic contract

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
He's a good insurance goalie for a playoff run. No where near as bad as some people think he is.

I'd love to get a 3rd for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad