OT: Soccer/Football Thread Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Most logical destination is City but I’m going to say that he goes to Inter.

If he smart, he goes to PSG. Hes apparently been pushing to reunite with Neymar, and PSG will be able to give him like a 10% stake in their oil business as payment since they dont have to pay a fee. He can coast through the regular season as a bench player if he wants and just play in the CL.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Probably Inter or Milan. Most of the big stars who leave Barcelona seem to go to either Inter or Milan. Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Eto'o.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
If he smart, he goes to PSG. Hes apparently been pushing to reunite with Neymar, and PSG will be able to give him like a 10% stake in their oil business as payment since they dont have to pay a fee. He can coast through the regular season as a bench player if he wants and just play in the CL.

Imagine if PSG pulls the same crap they did to sign Neymar? I think the soccer world would blow up

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Imagine if PSG pulls the same crap they did to sign Neymar? I think the soccer world would blow up

Lol, I think it all depends on what happens. If he can legally get out of the contract because of this supposed clause he has, i see it as a realistic possibility. They can throw more money at him than any other team, realistically. And, it'd be like replicating the MSN line, except they're upgrading the weak link there to Mbappe. He's got a clear path to champions league every year, and with those three leading the line, he's still in Ballon d'or contention every year.

I definitely think there are other locations that make sense, too.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Lol, I think it all depends on what happens. If he can legally get out of the contract because of this supposed clause he has, i see it as a realistic possibility. They can throw more money at him than any other team, realistically. And, it'd be like replicating the MSN line, except they're upgrading the weak link there to Mbappe. He's got a clear path to champions league every year, and with those three leading the line, he's still in Ballon d'or contention every year.

I definitely think there are other locations that make sense, too.

The ruling over the free transfer is going to be huge. Messi playing as a 10 with Neymar and Mbappe in front of him....that would be unreal

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The ruling over the free transfer is going to be huge. Messi playing as a 10 with Neymar and Mbappe in front of him....that would be unreal

Id actually enjoy watching that, mostly because I know i wouldn't have to play them (lol) but also because I'd love to see some beautiful football. Messi deserves better than what he's had the last few years.

Reactions: PDX Flyer

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Is Messi leaving Barca for real, for real?

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Always thought he'd do good at a mid-table PL club!
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad