Speculation: So where does Patrick Kane end up now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
So CJ tweets out yesterday that it should be done in 24 hours or so and Elliotte tweets out it’s coming to a conclusion. 20 min later eklund is predicting it.

Maybe I should become an insider. Seems like all you have to do is wait for an actual insider to post a scoop and repost it as your own

Last edited:

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
On Kane only interested in the Rangers. Chicago could decide not to move Kane at all and that may make some Blackhawks fans happy for now but that will be a point of criticism when they lose him over the summer and have nothing to show for it. I get the not being happy with the return. We’ve been through the same but it’s time to move on and the Blackhawks aren’t going to get better until that happens.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Kane is a guy you build roles around.
As a playoff team contending for the Cup, you would rebuild your team around Kane at the trade deadline? You would restructure your entire lineup to suit his play?

I'm not judging or condescending at all or suggesting that they are in fact going to do that. I am legitimately asking if any team would shift the roster like you are suggesting for a deadline player.

Boston fans were hesitant about adding anyone to the group that is producing this way so I'd imagine the Rangers would have the same hesitation.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Seems you nailed it .
If it ends up being true, if the 4th rounder has to be from 2025 since the NYR do not have one neither this year or next year.

Anyways Montreal already has 3 (!) 4th rounder this year, two 1st and two 5th (+ all their picks). At some point you do not need too many picks in the later rounds of the same draft, there are only so many contracts spots available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad