98.5 The Sports Hub So Where Do Bruins Go From Here?

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Pacioretty has played 10 seasons. He has played more than 64 games 5 years in those 10. Let that sink in for a moment. He has played 80 or more games 3 times in 10 years. Obviously one year was a shortened season and another was his rookie year, but still. He has never hit the 70 point mark. He has become a perimeter style player with no jam. He is coming off a rotten year. He has a questionable attitude. He will be 30 this November. He has had a double digit shooting pct only 5 seasons of his 10. He will want multiple years at good money. Screw that crap!

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Having now had time to think about it, I guess Patches COULD take Schaller's spot on the fourth line....:laugh:

I'd take Heinen, Debrusk, and Marchand over him in the top 9 any day of the week. Marchand is far worthier of respect as a player than Patches is. And Debrusk and Heinen both bring way more to the table as far as all rounded games go.

And also, neither of them are mere perimeter players

Reactions: missingchicklet

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
If they aren't in on Tavares, Sweeney needs to get himself a back-up goaltender early on July 1st before the game of back-up goalie musical chairs is over, then go for a long afternoon nap and let his fellow GMs make all the mistakes that day.
This is so much how I feel. JT is really the only player I'm really that interested in this year. Wouldn't have minded Kovi at the right price, but glad we didn't shell out big bucks AND term for him. I anticipate if the bruins don't get JT, they make a couple of small moves for depth, and not much else. At some point, the young kids have to either play or move on.

Reactions: BruinDust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad