Pre-Game Talk: So We Meet Again

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Anyone else notice that the price of tickets went down since they announced the schedule? The tickets I bought yesterday are cheaper now than they were when I bought them.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Anyone else notice that the price of tickets went down since they announced the schedule? The tickets I bought yesterday are cheaper now than they were when I bought them.
Prices go down trust me 100% on this, I'm out almost $400 US buying them as soon as the opponent (Washington) was announced, which I did for game 1 and 2, instead of waiting till the night before the game which I did for game 5.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
How many do you need? My dad will be on a business trip so he and my mom can’t make it to the first two games. We got 2 tix and a parking pass. Row 1 in section 333 (shoot twice end). You can DM me if interested
man i would love to go. i'm in fort pierce fl 34951 and can meet you at the arena, or drive you. i don't know what DM me means. let me know how to do it and i will gladly do it.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Prices go down trust me 100% on this, I'm out almost $400 US buying them as soon as the opponent (Washington) was announced, which I did for game 1 and 2, instead of waiting till the night before the game which I did for game 5.
$400?? Goddamn. The team should hook you up with free parking at least.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
man i would love to go. i'm in fort pierce fl 34951 and can meet you at the arena, or drive you. i don't know what DM me means. let me know how to do it and i will gladly do it.
DM means direct message, just so I don’t bog down any of the conversations here in the threads. My dad is trying to sell the two next to my two, trying to recoup some of the costs since each round isn’t cheap, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to mention prices on here (solicitation?) but i think if you click on my icon there should be a way to direct message me if you’re curious about the price

He just sold the pair for game 2 today but we still have game 1 for the time being

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
DM means direct message, just so I don’t bog down any of the conversations here in the threads. My dad is trying to sell the two next to my two, trying to recoup some of the costs since each round isn’t cheap, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to mention prices on here (solicitation?) but i think if you click on my icon there should be a way to direct message me if you’re curious about the price

He just sold the pair for game 2 today but we still have game 1 for the time being
Click in his name, then click start conversation

Reactions: FrolikFan67

Jacob Roberts

Jan 27, 2011
Jinju, S Korea
Ross Colton said, “… the Caps-Panthers series coulda gone either way … we can’t overlook them [Panthers] for sure …”

Yeah keep yapping…
What exactly is wrong with that quote? I feel like you’re just inventing reasons to get upset at the “enemy” where they simply don’t exist.

To me, Colton’s quote is extremely vanilla and conservative and trying to not offend anyone.

If he wanted to “yap”, he could easily point out that the Bolts knocked Florida out last year or that they are the 2x Stanley Cup winner. “We can’t over look them” and “coulda gone either way” does not look like trash talk to me in anyway.

Also, a quick perusal of THIS FANBASE’S GDTs after games 1, 3 and during 4 and 5 would show that Colton could have been much much harsher in his comments than he was!!

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I honestly think the b2b favors us. Tampa is exhausted and didn't get much rest after a tough game 7. Playing a b2b sunday and monday is gonna be tough on them. It's a good point about Vasi and Bob, but Bob played great last series, and I think he'll keep it up. We know he can handle a heavy workload.

needforspeed

Mar 20, 2021
Feel more optimistic now than when we put Caps down. We won 5vs5 goals 19-10 in that series even with their defensive system. I refuse to believe our PP will suck the rest of the way, we will get some help from there. PK is worrisome against Kuch-driven PP but if we can limit that damage to somewhat reasonable levels we should be good. If defense (meaning also our forwards) will do their job I´m sure Bob will be fine. Point being out is huge. Stage is set, now´s the time to turn killer mode on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad