Pre-Game Talk: So We Meet Again

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
See, I already hate y'all

See you all Tuesday
Thank you for calling the Panthers. Do not hang up. Someone will be right with you. Your anticipated wait time is 17 years. If you don’t wish to wait, you can ask for a callback. You will definitely lose your place in the line.

• Haha
Reactions: Mase

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Just dropping in to give pleasantries before the series starts. The Panthers are the only team left that really give me doubt, ya'll are a damn good team, with the right pieces to actually succeed in the plaayoffs. Our fanbases will likely end up hating each other, again, before the series is over, so before that happens, good luck to you all and see you in the playoff forum.

I like a lot of players on Tampa. I have great respect

Personally, I hate you guys like I did the san Antonio spurs as a mavericks fan.

The hate is there because we haven't done what your team has. When the Mavs won a championship, the hate kinda went away and it was just rival respect

Good luck this series.

Reactions: Mase and Rschmitz

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
A back-to-back... IN TAMPA.... with a matinee game?

Need to go up 2-0 in this series or this is over lol.

Reactions: Vilam

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
Bolts fan coming in peace…love the improvements you guys made after last year, this Panthers team scares the shit out of me. If you end up winning the series I hope you take the cup - long overdue!

Any key injuries (or guys playing through injuries) on your side aside Ekblad?

Edit: oh and let’s hope the reffing is at least better than during round 1, tall order I know…

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I think we are the only area to have both basketball and hockey teams in the playoffs. Guess they can’t accommodate one area for the good of more areas but it sucks for us.

Dnigly13

Jun 21, 2017
Clearly they wanted to give the rangers and extra day rest. Who cares about growing the game in south Florida.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
While many are complaining about the b2b remember that Tampa also has to play in the same b2b.

We have had some rest and time to heal a bit while they just played a long 7 game series a few two long seasons prior to this current one.

Panthers need to play a fast/hard hitting game and control the tempo right from the initial puck drop. Vasi is beatable and I believe we are in his head.

Cats in 5.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Panthers got mega hosed by this schedule, lmao

Ownership better be pitching a major league shit fit behind closed doors.

I think we are the only area to have both basketball and hockey teams in the playoffs. Guess they can’t accommodate one area for the good of more areas but it sucks for us.

The combination of scheduling all of the games alongside Heat games and ALSO the road b2b because of a concert is completely insane. Some little consumer geekazoid at the league office needs his ASS kicked for this.

Reactions: Vilam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad