So Jets are down to 27 players, and need to be 23.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I think you are right Garret. Wright is pretty much exclusively a chip and chase player.

If Claude ever catches him making a cut anywhere he'll be on the next plane to Russia. Any thinking for yourself is frowned upon and we have ways to deal with those.....

Daddy Longlegs

Aug 6, 2012
When did Morrissey get cut? Never actually expected him to make the squad this year, even though he did impress me. I just didn't see/hear him getting sent to PA. But his name isn't among the remaining players.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
When did Morrissey get cut? Never actually expected him to make the squad this year, even though he did impress me. I just didn't see/hear him getting sent to PA. But his name isn't among the remaining players.

He got released back to PA earlier this week. I think he impressed everybody, just not physically mature enough yet.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

He got released back to PA earlier this week. I think he impressed everybody, just not physically mature enough yet.

Morrissey definitely exceeded expectations.....As usual the sky was falling pretty hard at the official draft party and on HFBoards on draft day but Josh looked cery slick during his time in Winnipeg IMHO. He looked great with Buff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad