OT: Snow Storm!!!!

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Why is this a thread? Nothing out of the ordinary here...

Freaking TVA and Meteomedia brainwashing everyone in thinking this is armageddon. :laugh:
They want the clicks so badly, they'd fabricate WW3 out of the blue if they could.

Reactions: the

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Cayo Cruz is amazing. Currently 27 and sunny. Off to the beach . See you suckers later

Jan 12 2020
Weather forecaster Bob Gainey reports

An intense low pressure system from Canada will invade South and central areas of Cayo Cruz. Tuesday expect temps of -4 and 10 cm of snow

Reactions: jaffy27

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
we have not had real winter yet. temperature is all over the place. one day it is -5 and snowing next day +5 and rain. meh. can't wait for global warming to finally win for real. :sarcasm:
The major shifts in temperatures overnight is pretty nuts..Haven't been in another country that has such insane gaps.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Jan 12 2020
Weather forecaster Bob Gainey reports

An intense low pressure system from Canada will invade South and central areas of Cayo Cruz. Tuesday expect temps of -4 and 10 cm of snow
Unlikely. Nice try though. This is my second year doing this. I’m leaving again for a week in late February. Breaks up winter quite nicely

Reactions: Habaneros

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
It has to be the first time in history that the Great Lakes have not been frozen over by the beginning of January! That, and a snow storm in Quebec are definitely signs of global warming! LMFAO!
They actually freeze completely? I mean, surface ice all over? That's amazing.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I looked outside after the game, I'm East of Ottawa about 10 km North of the 417...

...how was the road back, @ThaDevilGirl @Le Tricolore @kalessin @ScrimmageandStats ?? Manageable?

Ice pellets and freezing rain is what I saw. Maybe the highway was clear, I hope so anyway.

We stayed in Nepean for the night. We came back the morning and the road was mostly covered by it was manageable. I can't imagine how annoying it would have been if we had driven back last night. First, dealing with the parking lot, and then driving back in freezing rain and ice pellets in the dark...

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
We stayed in Nepean for the night. We came back the morning and the road was mostly covered by it was manageable. I can't imagine how annoying it would have been if we had driven back last night. First, dealing with the parking lot, and then driving back in freezing rain and ice pellets in the dark...
getting out of that parking lot is ridiclous. we went a few years ago and were sitting in the car for 50 minutes after the game before we could get out. never again.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I went to bed at like 3 am and woke up at 7 am to go to the toilet before waking up for good at 9. Nothing I have never seen before. And I'm in Ste-Foy where the winds are typically stronger than the rest of the city except maybe la haute ville.

The storm last February before Valentine's day was probably worst than this.

I agree with windy Sainte-Foy, I live there too.
I'm actually near Duplessis where winds are non stop hah

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Why is this a thread? Nothing out of the ordinary here...

Freaking TVA and Meteomedia brainwashing everyone in thinking this is armageddon. :laugh:

ROTFL! You should see here in Oregon, there is a storm right now in the mountains but they forecast snow in the valley, right now the snow is at 2,000 feet. Then we will get "due to inclement weather schools are closed". Having said that the preparation are none except for some highways.

Reactions: jaffy27 and the

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
ROTFL! You should see here in Oregon, there is a storm right now in the mountains but they forecast snow in the valley, right now the snow is at 2,000 feet. Then we will get "due to inclement weather schools are closed". Having said that the preparation are none except for some highways.

I hear you, yesterday I was seeing people buying generators at Canadian Tire thinking that it was going to be 1998 all over again.

Lol at that car flying everywhere, poor guy can't even stop no more. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Sjoblom

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I looked outside after the game, I'm East of Ottawa about 10 km North of the 417...

...how was the road back, @ThaDevilGirl @Le Tricolore @kalessin @ScrimmageandStats ?? Manageable?

Ice pellets and freezing rain is what I saw. Maybe the highway was clear, I hope so anyway.
Sarsfield? I’m in Orleans......we got hit with freezing rain, snow grain and then snow.....now it’s clear and cold

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I hear you, yesterday I was seeing people buying genarators at Canadian Tire thinking that it was going to be 1998 all over again.

Lol at that car flying everywhere, poor guy can't even stop no more. :Laugh:
Gotta be a Champion generator......garbage

if you want a real Geny, go with a Honda, they expensive but f*** they reliable

Reactions: Per Sjoblom and the

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad