OT: Snow Storm!!!!

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Same here on Ottawa. My brother is traveling from Montreal to Ottawa right now and he says the highway around Hudson/St Lazare is closed and they now have to travel by the back roads.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Montreal: Boring!

07-minister.jpg

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Same here on Ottawa. My brother is traveling from Montreal to Ottawa right now and he says the highway around Hudson/St Lazare is closed and they now have to travel by the back roads.

Godspeed to your brother. I don't know if it's on the level of what is happening here as I cannot imagine anybody travelling anywhere. I saw one person shoveling and actually leaving with his car and it's insane. Stay home, people.

Doxinoctae

Dec 16, 2018
Holly crap, we are invaded over here in Quebec city. It is by far the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. It is literally what I would call "White Hell". Not only it's white everywhere but the winds are a constant non-stop pushing and blowing. Hopefully nobody chose to travel this morning.
Yeah most of my neighbors are gone white too hopefully it's not like this guy :

Reactions: Kimota

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
It has diminished.
I went to bed at like 3 am and woke up at 7 am to go to the toilet before waking up for good at 9. Nothing I have never seen before. And I'm in Ste-Foy where the winds are typically stronger than the rest of the city except maybe la haute ville.

The storm last February before Valentine's day was probably worst than this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doxinoctae

Dutronc

May 14, 2018
Holly crap, we are invaded over here in Quebec city. It is by far the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. It is literally what I would call "White Hell". Not only it's white everywhere but the winds are a constant non-stop pushing and blowing. Hopefully nobody chose to travel this morning.
Im in Baie-St-Paul, Charlevoix and I just want to d.. I was suposed to go to Quebec City but not today man.. not today. Hope you guys are alright. Reminds me of 98.

Reactions: Kimota

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I went to bed at like 3 am and woke up at 7 am to go to the toilet before waking up for good at 9. Nothing I have never seen before. And I'm in Ste-Foy where the winds are typically stronger than the rest of the city except maybe la haute ville.

The storm last February before Valentine's day was probably worst than this.

I guess that depends on the angle and where you live. I'm in Vanier. I woke up at 10 looked out from my window and it was literally all white, there was nothing we could see with ultra powerful winds. Like I had never seen anything like it. Went to the internet, made that post, then not too long after most of it had stopped and we can now see clearly. It is already over.

Reactions: Doxinoctae

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
we have not had real winter yet. temperature is all over the place. one day it is -5 and snowing next day +5 and rain. meh. can't wait for global warming to finally win for real. :sarcasm:
It has to be the first time in history that the Great Lakes have not been frozen over by the beginning of January! That, and a snow storm in Quebec are definitely signs of global warming! LMFAO!

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
This is what the weather is supposed to look like on the West Coast (Vancouver) for the next week. And it's a big deal here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200112-100826_Weather.jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-100826_Weather.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad