OT: SNOW STORM! 20 cm expected?!?! ####!

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
just missing the 60 inch outdoor plasmas showing habs games #paradise

ya, but do you want to have a hairline on the side of your head like that guy? And didn't people back then wear the same underwear everyday ?

Ya, that's a straight hairline....No messing around back then.

I never heard about the same underwear..maybe you should ask somebody around that age and see if they give you a strange look or not.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I live in Blainville, it's a freaking snow hole over here. There was so much this winter the dog could literally run over our pool without having to jump to get on it... I predict this damn snow will stay (at least until sunday, when the forecast says 8C).

I agree though, I'm not using my shovels. Let the sun do its job.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Well isn't that annoying...this winter and spring (so far) have sucked. Lots of cold this year and what seems like a lot less sunny days then normal. It seems that since the start of spring for every sunny day we get 3 cloudy/rainy ones.
Hard to complain after last year's crazy beautiful summer though... for sure this year will be cloudier/rainier.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I live in Blainville, it's a freaking snow hole over here. There was so much this winter the dog could literally run over our pool without having to jump to get on it... I predict this damn snow will stay (at least until sunday, when the forecast says 8C).

I agree though, I'm not using my shovels. Let the sun do its job.

Ya, big difference between north shore and the city though...I don't think it will stick in the city either, but where you are, it might stay on the ground a little longer.

Guy Germaine

Jul 25, 2005
Montreal
tumblr_lrxdswAyFs1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Our average temperature for the month of April is about 11 degrees (obviously warmer at the end of April and cooler at the start)

Your average temperature is about 14 degrees, but with historically more rainy days

The thing that sucks about us is that our temperature fluctuates much more than yours! :cry:

It does. I see the weather reports from Montreal and the temps can go from 15 to minus 5 in a couple of days. But, you do get more sun than we do, which offsets things a bit.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Why didn't she warn us ?!

I think it's turned to freezing rain in the Ottawa area now.

I was away for a week and I come back to a snow storm. Think I'm happy? Lol.

I haven't really checked but the first few cm should melt. Also it will depend on how quick it turns into ice pellets. The sooner it does (if ever it changes) the less accumulations there will be. Anyhow I don't think the snow will last a long time but I haven't checked the temp forecast for the next few days.

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
Carey Price needs to learn how to stop the damn snow.

Seriously, I feel bad for you guys. Montreal winters are one of the reasons I moved south . . .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad