OT: SNOW STORM! 20 cm expected?!?! ####!

BeBen*

I'd rather be caught off guard with snow than caught off guard with my air conditioner not installed yet.

Installed mine last week, no regrets :yo:

Always awfully hot in my computer room because of my gaming rig and the water heater, i often open the windows wide open for a few minutes every now and again during the Winter

BRAD HABSFAN

Mar 14, 2013
JERSEY COAST
Great!! it was 86 here yesterday and we have tickets for philly on monday night. my wife will not be a happy camper hearing this!! maybe some global warming will happen between today and sunday when we leave

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Toronto today...

2974_10151849365391258_318621534_n.jpg

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
It was to be expected to be honest. Every single winter it seems like theres a snowstorm within 3 or 4 days of my tire change. And every time I have important duties forcing me to go on the road and live hell (this year birthday party of a friend in Trois Rivieres she'll slay me if I don't go).

BRAD HABSFAN

Mar 14, 2013
JERSEY COAST
dude, Monday is going to be a warm spring day lol.

LOL--i'm hoping it will be warm as in higher then 60 warm but i doubt it. My wife even asked me once--why didn't i fall in love with a warm weather team?? at the time there were none and to be honest there's NO PLACE LIKE MONTREAL WHEN ITS GAME DAY!! She agrees with that and she is ssooo looking forward to our first game of the year in Montreal. Due to lockout we missed our 1st opening night in 13 years

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
LOL--i'm hoping it will be warm as in higher then 60 warm but i doubt it. My wife even asked me once--why didn't i fall in love with a warm weather team?? at the time there were none and to be honest there's NO PLACE LIKE MONTREAL WHEN ITS GAME DAY!! She agrees with that and she is ssooo looking forward to our first game of the year in Montreal. Due to lockout we missed our 1st opening night in 13 years

I love that you changed your location to 'along the beach' :laugh:

BRAD HABSFAN

Mar 14, 2013
JERSEY COAST
I love that you changed your location to 'along the beach' :laugh:

yea when i made fun of a bruins fan and someone said what do you expect hes from the JERSEY SHORE i realized that it is now a bad thing. :laugh: Its funny when i used to drive my truck down the GS parkway and i would get thumbs up from quebec cars--I guess the HABS decal and hitch guard with HABS logo helped.

snakeye

Jun 24, 2007
Montreal
Oh man this is gonna be fun. Not gonna be anywhere near the dec 27 storm, but it'll be nice to drive in nonetheless.

snakeye

Jun 24, 2007
Montreal
Soooooo, you're insane?

My job is pretty much driving all day, so snow storms ad a little excitement to what is otherwise just a regular day of work.

And they're fun. I saw so many hilarious and stupid things on the 27th I could write a book about them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->