OT: SNOW STORM! 20 cm expected?!?! ####!

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I was going to change my tires today and was brought to my attention we're getting 20 cm's of everywhere white stuff.......WTF! It's going to feel like early February this weekend!

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caqc0363?ref=homemap

I blame Bergevin and Budaj on this one... This is all on them. This is what you get when you re-sign a back up to 2 years mid-season. God Gainey would have never approved of this!

BobbyFischer*

I thought ppl were joking at my work when they said there was gonna be a 'snow storm' Friday.

Because another guy made a joke about this LAST friday..

Weird.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
My buddy has his wedding this weekend. They were going to have it the first weekend of April, but decided to "play it safe" to avoid bad weather, so they went for mid-April.

Boom, he got Canada weather'ed.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
It's. anything from 0 to 30 cm depending on the news source, and some even say that it will only touch the northern part of the city and mainly Laval and norther.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
My buddy has his wedding this weekend. They were going to have it the first weekend of April, but decided to "play it safe" to avoid bad weather, so they went for mid-April.

Boom, he got Canada weather'ed.

Ah, that really sucks. Snow can always melt but poor guy is getting married...

Thanks for putting this in storm in perspective... :sarcasm:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
If I see any snow, I'm booking a trip down south on Monday. **** this ****ing crap. Just horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Sorry to intrude but considering the fact that the temperature will vary from 0 to -1 degree, I wouldn't worry about any snow accumulation. 20CM will fall from the sky, but not many will stay on the ground. It'll either melt when touching the ground or turn into rain from time to time therefore melting what would have stayed on the ground.

Sure sucks to see snow in mid-April, but we won't have to use our shovels until next December :)

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
If I see any snow, I'm booking a trip down south on Monday. **** this ****ing crap. Just horrible.

SnowShovels.jpg

7753621.jpg

Bon voyage mon ami!

Last edited by a moderator:

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Out here in Sask it's still winter we broke our all time record for snow , I have a 4 foot snow bank in my front yard and the forecast is another 15 centimeter this weekend. Major major flooding is going to happen if it ever warms up. It was also minus 20 two nights ago...... I got the winter blues.....

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Well isn't that annoying...this winter and spring (so far) have sucked. Lots of cold this year and what seems like a lot less sunny days then normal. It seems that since the start of spring for every sunny day we get 3 cloudy/rainy ones.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
News like this makes me feel a bit better I live in Vancouver :). A bit of rain but temps usually in the teens during this time of year.

Our average temperature for the month of April is about 11 degrees (obviously warmer at the end of April and cooler at the start)

Your average temperature is about 14 degrees, but with historically more rainy days

The thing that sucks about us is that our temperature fluctuates much more than yours! :cry:

Canadian_Brewtality

Feb 16, 2005
i doubt we will get much accumulation

with the weather hovering above freezing point, its gonna melt off

still annoying tho

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Oh hellz ya!

cn_image_0.size.sands-at-grace-bay-turks-and-caicos-provo--turks-caicos-102164-1.jpg

just missing the 60 inch outdoor plasmas showing habs games #paradise

Anybody notice how classy they were (back in the day) to shovel? I almost feel underdressed in comparison when i go out to shovel. Maybe I should suit up? ;)

ya, but do you want to have a hairline on the side of your head like that guy? And didn't people back then wear the same underwear everyday ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad