GDT: SNES in Anaheim Wednesday night 10pm

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Did we win last night?

Fanbase is agro like when they don’t give you enough dip for the calamari, frustrated like waiting for the O-train, mad like you’re mad at your boss you’ve always known was an idiot anyways, and disheartened like a married couple who are in bad physical shape.

But we will always have….next season. The promise of Sens fans, our battle cry - SEE YOU NEXT SEASON

Last edited:

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
She really knows the "ins and outs" on this!

We need just about everything: goaltender, defencemen, forwards, centres, physical players, coaching staff, competent experienced GM. I go with BPA.
That's a huge problem. We may need to pull a 2011 and 2020 of three 1st rounders in that case.

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Fanbase is agro like when they don’t give you enough dip for the calamari, frustrated like waiting for the O-train, mad like you’re mad at your boss you’ve always known was an idiot anyways, and disheartened like a married couple who are in bad physical shape.

But we will always have….next season. The promise of Sens fans, our battle cry - SEE YOU NEXT SEASON

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
They dominated the game but just couldn't get a break. Stutzle looked like the player from a year ago and Batherson looked like his pre-Dell cheapshot self.

Anaheim had like 4 shots 30 minutes into the game.
You don’t deserve breaks when you only come to play for one period of a game.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I wanna see Imama play. Might as well see us whoop another team's ass while we tank
If the refs are going to make phantom calls for embellishment, Imama will provide the physical play and enforcement for pushing our players around.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I missed this one. Extended highlights show a couple of high slot deflections (one that was supposed to be a pass but off the D) getting past Sogaard, and the Anaheim goalie making some huge saves... tough night, I don't think you can blame Sogaard on either goal, nor can you blame the guys for not getting chances. When it rains it poors I suppose, but at least it helps the tank.
You sound like that 15 year old that never gets his chores done yet it's always someone else's fault :)

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Veteran move by Chabot.

Not wanting to risk getting traded somewhere where there might be expectations of his play, he gets injured

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
And how would you know that when you only watched 5 minutes?
Seen enough games and read enough on here and elsewhere. I can see the shot count after each period and the players themselves admitted they wished they peppered the goalie more earlier (see kastelic’s comments).

I see we’re still searching for moral victories here

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
Seen enough games and read enough on here and elsewhere. I can see the shot count after each period and the players themselves admitted they wished they peppered the goalie more earlier (see kastelic’s comments).

I see we’re still searching for moral victories here

I'm not searching for anything. I'm just relaying what I witnessed first hand.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
I'm not searching for anything. I'm just relaying what I witnessed first hand.
Ok. To each their own. I felt like the same thing happened in the Philly game, and everyone is griping about the last 3 mins but man what about all the time earlier? 4 minute power play and we got nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad