GDT: SNES in Anaheim Wednesday night 10pm

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
I can't recall a player who was more invisible and useless, uninvolved, unengaged than this player. There are players who have highs and lows of course, but this guy is near invisible to me. I typically can't remember a play he made during the course of a a game. Very strange!
Scott Gomez, Brian Gibbons, David Legwand, Michael Del Zotto, Julien Gauthier... all obscure players that made more of an impact than Kubalik

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
You gotta wonder why exactly is it this team can't play like they did in the third all the time.
They're consistently inconsistent. That's the only thing I don't wonder about. They just don't have the collective complete level.

How many looks did Chychrun have tonight? Must have been + 10.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
They're consistently inconsistent. That's the only thing I don't wonder about. They just don't have the collective complete level.

How many looks did Chychrun have tonight? Must have been + 10.

Yeah I'm coming around to Chychrun being overrated. He should have so many more goals this season but he just can't find the back of any net, and he came touted as an offensive dman ffs.

• Love
Reactions: Relapsing

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Doubled them in shots, lost 2-1. I know our goalie SV% is at the bottom of the league, but I also wonder if our SH% is equally low as well. Part of it is the low quality of our shots. With a healthy Norris and Stu we could count on some one-timers, but I can't remember the last time we had a goal on a one-timer. Chychrun's one-timers seem to miss the net or get blocked.

Reactions: LiseL and Cosmix

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Doubled them in shots, lost 2-1. I know our goalie SV% is at the bottom of the league, but I also wonder if our SH% is equally low as well. Part of it is the low quality of our shots. With a healthy Norris and Stu we could count on some one-timers, but I can't remember the last time we had a goal on a one-timer. Chychrun's one-timers seem to miss the net or get blocked.

The shooting % is actually middle of the pack with 10.1%, it increased from last years 9%.

Reactions: DrEasy

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
The shooting % is actually middle of the pack with 10.1%, it increased from last years 9%.
Do you happen to know how it was during the first half of the season compared to now? Scoring seems to be more difficult now despite the fact that we're outshooting the opposition quite frequently.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Most our defence could not hit the side of a barn with a grenade. No team I watch misses more point shots. How the hell is a forward supposed to deflect a shot in when they never get one?

Reactions: DrEasy

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Do you happen to know how it was during the first half of the season compared to now? Scoring seems to be more difficult now despite the fact that we're outshooting the opposition quite frequently.
Sens have played 60 games...

SH% in 1-30 = 10.59
SH% in 31-60 = 9.47

Pretty substantial difference.

EDIT: New numbers. First ones were only 5-on-5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad