Post-Game Talk (GBU): Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Bad: Stafford. He's just meh and has been for quite some time. He should be the driving force of his line helping the two kids.

Timbo Slice

Roaring back
Mar 30, 2010
Rochester
U: People, stop making threads on the God damn main board. Especially about THIS goal. Honestly.... do you want people to hate us more? Let us die in peace. Out of sight, out of mind.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
I fully expect this team to somehow beat the Isles (getting everyone feeling OK again) and then get clobbered by the angry Bruins.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Good: It's a win
Vanek - 'nuff said, Sabres are lost w/o him
Ott - played his heart out, liked his edge
Ehrhoff - a bit rusty but welcome back
Myers - moving the puck better
Ennis - nice goal

Bad: Stafford just did not impress me that much
Miller 4 (5 w/SO) goals? Really? (Played way too deep in net IMO)
Grigs: I know he's a fan favorite but he really needs a whole lot more seasoning. Definitely looks like a boy playing amongst men right now. (P.S. his big chance in the 3rd wasn't going in anyways since he was stetched out too much and had insufficient leverage on his stick.)
Foligno - I really wonder where his game has gone. I think he needs to be sat,
Weber - Was he minus 3 or 4......? Not sure but it seemed like he was on the ice for all Habs goals

U: This gives mgmt all the excuses it needs (even tho mgmt needs no excuses) to keep stringing us all along.

Laughable: Great win but it was against Petr Budaj - who has trouble stopping peewees in SOs!

Presten

Feb 21, 2010
Berlin
Darcy gave Lindy a shovel and told him to dig this team as deep as possible, but Vanek still managed to troll 'em all! :laugh:

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
I can't wait until Peter Budaj is out of the league, he sucks so much.

Pisses away what was a well deserved Sabres loss.

Meh. I don't agree it was a well deserved loss. They didn't necessarily deserve to win but neither did Montreal. We out shot them and quality scoring chances were about even. They didn't play good by any means but well enough to win

Fire Lindy

Trust the System
Jan 3, 2011
Vanek the only person stopping us from finishing in the cellar right now. How many of our goals has he been out on the ice for now?

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Meh. I don't agree it was a well deserved loss. They didn't necessarily deserve to win but neither did Montreal. We out shot them and quality scoring chances were about even. They didn't play good by any means but well enough to win
Their compete level against a team playing back to backs was disgusting.
By the halfway point of the game, I found myself assuming that every time there was a board battle, a Habs player was going to end up with the puck.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Bad: Stafford. He's just meh and has been for quite some time. He should be the driving force of his line helping the two kids.

I think he's been the only respectable 2 way player on that line. He's doing all the thankless work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad