Post-Game Talk: small penised poodle in a park of Dobermans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
I think a lot of the Rangerisms that are ingrained within the organization which are damaging when developing forwards are probably helpful or at least less damaging when it comes to d-men. I.E. strict emphasis on not making mistakes, not taking risks, not being overly creative, staying within the system, being physical etc.

Those mantras work when applied to d-men but when applied to forwards you end up turning formerly dynamic players like Lafreniere, Kakko and Kravtsov into zombie husks who are terrified to do the exact things that made them successful in the first place.
It’s literally classical conditioning like how your train your dog. Do “action x,” and reinforced with something negative.

Reactions: CLW

Deleted member 23124

And they're as stupid now as they were then.

Except now apparently Jake Leschyshyn has given him yet another reason to scratch Kravtsov so it's slightly worse. Point still stands.
I totally disagree.....at this point, nothing GG comes up with would surprise me....however, I do believe he'd get better results if he used Renney's line maker app.

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA
I totally disagree.....at this point, nothing GG comes up with would surprise me....however, I do believe he'd get better results if he used Renney's line maker app.
Kids on the 3rd line, Vesey and Goodrow in the top 6, all the vets on the top line where they can all combine on exactly one goal, each get a point and feel good about their stats while the team loses? A 4th line that's going to be completely useless again, and the coach will blame Kravtsov for not scoring with 2 people who are not NHL players?

Hard pass.

Deleted member 23124

Kids on the 3rd line, Vesey and Goodrow in the top 6, all the vets on the top line where they can all combine on exactly one goal, each get a point and feel good about their stats while the team loses? A 4th line that's going to be completely useless again, and the coach will blame Kravtsov for not scoring with 2 people who are not NHL players?

Hard pass.
I thought Kravtsov was scratched.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The players are definitely to blame as well, but gallant has no clue how to utilize what he has. None!

I hope the fire Turk chants start at the garden soon. Maybe that will wake the little dipshit gm up.
Maybe that will "wake up" some, in fear of their Coach being fired. I mean, it seems they like him, correct? I don't want him, nor anyone fired (except maybe AV) but he needs to be better with accountability and rewarding those that deserve it.

Deleted member 23124

Maybe that will "wake up" some, in fear of their Coach being fired. I mean, it seems they like him, correct? I don't want him, nor anyone fired (except maybe AV) but he needs to be better with accountability and rewarding those that deserve it.
How many decades have we been saying this about our coaches?

Reactions: Larrybiv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad