WWE: Smackdown LIVE part 5 - Tag champs can make payments on above ground pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hey hey hey hey! I go to bed early and this is what I get? Oh that's it! You mother canuckers are going DOWWWNNNN!!!! I officially call upon GKJ and EmporerEddy to join me in this noble cause.

AlawaySunnyInTampa & GKJ & EmporerEddy vs. Team Canadian Bacon

Why would you call upon two mods? Us usernames of colour do not fight against each other. Mod on mod violence is bad.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bon wouldn't dare go against me. He's one half of the J&J to my Seth, one half of the Bucks to my Omega, one half of the other two New Day members to my Big E.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Why would you call upon two mods? Us usernames of colour do not fight against each other. Mod on mod violence is bad.

Ah ha! Hiding behind your convenient trump card! I knew you'd try to find a way out of this!! I always knew there was a conspiracy against me! Jericho was right all this time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ah ha! Hiding behind your convenient trump card! I knew you'd try to find a way out of this!! I always knew there was a conspiracy against me! Jericho was right all this time.

Listen, if I wanted to bury you I would have done it by know. Everyone here has seen the burying happen before their eyes.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Bon wouldn't dare go against me. He's one half of the J&J to my Seth, one half of the Bucks to my Omega, one half of the other two New Day members to my Big E.

I did not agree to being a lesser member. I am the Karl Anderson to your Luke Gallows.

#hotasianwife

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
To all my Americans who no longer wish to be put down and looked as inferior by these racist tyrants unite under the banner of the fist and leave a little something behind it when you sock it to them in the mouth.

Do not be put down. We won independence before and we'll do it again!

fist-vector-art-download-party-vectors-1450697-xZvnvB-clipart.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Anyone from Canada is automatically in our group. The lines have been drawn. Mods are also on my side including the American ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad