WWE: Smackdown LIVE part 5 - Tag champs can make payments on above ground pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm guessing the idea is that skater and Rhyno win the titles to get the pop and then drop them ASAP to AA

I don't think so... I think they'll get a run with them. Jordan will costs The Usos the title match, continuing that program, and Slater/Rhyno will work with the heel teams like FaBreeze, Ascension and the third heel tag team is escaping me...

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That is so dumb to do. You sign off the air leaving the majority of your audience thinking they are getting one match on Sunday, but instead they get another.

This company.

They quite clearly stated that Gable was hurt and that Shane was going to update on the post-show.

Also, we are in the world of Social Media. Everyone knows the match is changing already.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They quite clearly stated that Gable was hurt and that Shane was going to update on the post-show.

Also, we are in the world of Social Media. Everyone knows the match is changing already.

With the implication AA would work hurt. Not that the match would change.

And it is the same problem as booking match 4 of Cesaro/Sheamus off tv or only on the network.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
So, Renée, do you want Dean to win his match on Sunday?

Shhhhh

:laugh:

Now, I want Ziggler to win the title. He was so good on Talking Smack. He was right about pretty much everything. See Vince, let the guys be themselves instead of overscripting everything, much better.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Ziggler was great there.

I'm still pissed they censored Daniel Bryan saying "balls" twice on a PAID SUBSCRIPTION NETWORK, especially after weeks of Gallows and Anderson making superfluous testicle jokes on prime time TV for weeks.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm glad AJ ends up on top on the go-home SD show because that makes it all but certain that he's not going over on Sunday which means he will get a second shot and win at my PPV No Mercy. Suck it, MCG.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm glad AJ ends up on top on the go-home SD show because that makes it all but certain that he's not going over on Sunday which means he will get a second shot and win at my PPV No Mercy. Suck it, MCG.

That's not how it works anymore.

I look forward to AJ winning the title this Sunday.

4thdoctor

Jan 28, 2014
I don't post here often but anyone who says that Styles did a better promo, which was more of the same 'beat John Cena', tonight than Ambrose is crazy. While not the greatest promo ever it was more than enough with the little time they've had to set up their first match. Ambrose was more than fine and not really jokey, which the internet seems to hate, and played off of Style's antics the last few weeks. His last line was good too, which was a good dig at Styles. These guys have no heat so this is just the start of it.

The AJ marks need to calm down with their rhetoric as it's getting to be too much at times. The promo was good will serve Sunday well and the next few months. AJ will get his title run.

And then in the coming weeks you guys can hate on Styles and complain about him too.

PS yes Ambrose can be better in the ring but will never be Styles which is fine by me as not everyone needs to flip.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just dawned on me that management has punished someone once again by giving them a title shot.

Lesson for the rest of the locker room is to do bad things! Becky would be champ right now if she just went heel or pissed Steph off.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'm a bold one indeed. We stopped being friends when I wasn't allowed to join the stable because I am not a Canadian. :cry: :cry:

"We didn't screw AlwaysSunnyInTampa, AlwaysSunnyInTampa Screwed AlwaysSunnyInTampa!"

wlnwogesture2.jpg

That's not how it works anymore.

I look forward to AJ winning the title this Sunday.

HF TakeOver:
M.C.G vs Pinkfloyd
Gongshow & Tank Commander Cor vs AlwaysSunnyInTampa & ???

Canadian Club going over boys!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'M GONNA BEAT UP PINKFLOYD!

I don't post here often but anyone who says that Styles did a better promo, which was more of the same 'beat John Cena', tonight than Ambrose is crazy. While not the greatest promo ever it was more than enough with the little time they've had to set up their first match. Ambrose was more than fine and not really jokey, which the internet seems to hate, and played off of Style's antics the last few weeks. His last line was good too, which was a good dig at Styles. These guys have no heat so this is just the start of it.

The AJ marks need to calm down with their rhetoric as it's getting to be too much at times. The promo was good will serve Sunday well and the next few months. AJ will get his title run.

And then in the coming weeks you guys can hate on Styles and complain about him too.

PS yes Ambrose can be better in the ring but will never be Styles which is fine by me as not everyone needs to flip.

Well, I made my post before Ambrose talked super fast. The content was good but the delivery was **** due to Ambrose weirdly rushing through all his lines because they were getting close to the end of the show.

Oct 18, 2011
has anyone noticed the lyrics to heath slater's music still says 3 man band?
Spoilers?
3MB COMING BACK?

Oct 18, 2011
So, Renée, do you want Dean to win his match on Sunday?

Shhhhh

:laugh:

Now, I want Ziggler to win the title. He was so good on Talking Smack. He was right about pretty much everything. See Vince, let the guys be themselves instead of overscripting everything, much better.

this this this this

let's stop scripting these guys and let them be themselves.

talking smack is the best show WWE has because nobody is controlling what they say

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
So basically they're going to

-Have Usos beat the Hype Bros
-Have the upper hand against Slater/Rhyno
-Jordan will run in and beat the living piss out of an Uso
-Slater will capitalize and win himself a double wide...and the tag championships i guess :laugh:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hey hey hey hey! I go to bed early and this is what I get? Oh that's it! You mother canuckers are going DOWWWNNNN!!!! I officially call upon GKJ and EmporerEddy to join me in this noble cause.

AlawaySunnyInTampa & GKJ & EmporerEddy vs. Team Canadian Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino