WWE: Smackdown Live Part 18: GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
OK I'm really happy this feud is over

This is AJ Styles' worst feud, and its been occurring since Wrestlemania!

Its time for someone new

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Nakamura vs Mahal
Owens vs McMahon
Styles vs Roode
Uso's vs ?????
New Day vs ????
Naomi vs ???? (Carmella Cash-In?)

Edit: Actually, Styles v Roode doesn't make sense if they are both faces. Maybe Corbin gets added?

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I don't know, I see Ziggler vs Roode happening, unless they actually are half serious about Ziggler and instead, push him.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't know, I see Ziggler vs Roode happening, unless they actually are half serious about Ziggler and instead, push him.

I can see that.

Nakamura/Mahal
Owens/McMahon
Styles/Corbin
Roode/Ziggler
Usos/Benjamin-Gable
New Day/???
Natalya/Naomi/Tamina(??)
Fashion Police/Attackers(AoP? Harper/Rowan?)

Smackdown loses John Cena but instantly gets Shelton Benjamin and Bobby Roode. Not bad at all.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Fun little show tonight...

Roode will probably be a heel eventually but that entrance is massively over. He started as a face-ish on NXT until he started cutting heel promos in a suit a la Main Event Mafia or Fourtune. A feud with A.J. would be fun just for nostalgia sake.

Shelton with Gable makes sense. I had suggested pairing Shelton with Jordan but this will work also. No real tell of Shelton's character...probably will be a face even with a bumper crop of face tag teams on the show already. Hell, they've turn Ascension face ironically.

Owens-Shane...let's get it over with. A spot fest match with Owens maybe getting a chance to break out some of his gnarly moves they've kept under lock and key. Corbin getting clowned again is too funny.

With A.J...just give us a fresh matchup every week with the open challenge now that Owens feud is dead and buried. That could be where Roode jumps in but I bet we get Corbin next week since A.J. hinted at it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Roode's entrance is so simple yet so so good. The theme obvious, but they time it so well with how the reveal of "Roode" on the titantron works.

We talk about how you make up your mind as a guy is a quarter of the way down the ramp? All this theater makes anyone watching think Roode is a star

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I can see that.

Nakamura/Mahal
Owens/McMahon
Styles/Corbin
Roode/Ziggler
Usos/Benjamin-Gable
New Day/???
Natalya/Naomi/Tamina(??)
Fashion Police/Attackers(AoP? Harper/Rowan?)

Smackdown loses John Cena but instantly gets Shelton Benjamin and Bobby Roode. Not bad at all.

Guys it's not happening.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Fun little show tonight...

Roode will probably be a heel eventually but that entrance is massively over. He started as a face-ish on NXT until he started cutting heel promos in a suit a la Main Event Mafia or Fourtune. A feud with A.J. would be fun just for nostalgia sake.

Shelton with Gable makes sense. I had suggested pairing Shelton with Jordan but this will work also. No real tell of Shelton's character...probably will be a face even with a bumper crop of face tag teams on the show already. Hell, they've turn Ascension face ironically.

Owens-Shane...let's get it over with. A spot fest match with Owens maybe getting a chance to break out some of his gnarly moves they've kept under lock and key. Corbin getting clowned again is too funny.

With A.J...just give us a fresh matchup every week with the open challenge now that Owens feud is dead and buried. That could be where Roode jumps in but I bet we get Corbin next week since A.J. hinted at it.

The back to back Roode and Shelton was just incredible. Really gave Smackdown an identity, IMO.

And I loved the KO/Sami stuff backstage. I just like when things make sense. Tonight's show was a ****ing blast.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
bruh i passed out at like .... 8ish and woke up JUST after SML finished.....luckily I PVR'd it and whoo boy am i glad that I did.....

GLORIOUS!!!! IS ON SML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln