Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
dropping to Asuka is the way to go imo

if anyone but Becky wins the Rumble, Vince should step down immediately

If the plan is Becky vs Ronda for the RAW title, you can have Charlotte beat Asuka to get the title.

When Becky wins the Rumble, she gets the choice, and she demands both, in a winner take all match.

(Or it just make the choice more suspenseful)

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If the plan is Becky vs Ronda for the RAW title, you can have Charlotte beat Asuka to get the title.

When Becky wins the Rumble, she gets the choice, and she demands both, in a winner take all match.

(Or it just make the choice more suspenseful)

It would be the wrong booking choice to have Charlotte go over Asuka again at Wrestlemania if Becky/Ronda is the other title match. If you have Asuka win the title at TLC, she needs that win over Charlotte more than Charlotte needs a win over Asuka especially since a loss will probably actually help Charlotte going forward.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It would be the wrong booking choice to have Charlotte go over Asuka again at Wrestlemania if Becky/Ronda is the other title match. If you have Asuka win the title at TLC, she needs that win over Charlotte more than Charlotte needs a win over Asuka especially since a loss will probably actually help Charlotte going forward.

I think either can win at TLC and the other should win at WrestleMania.

If they break out killer Asuka again, I’m fine with her winning at TLC. The current Asuka? Should eat the pin

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

If they break out killer Asuka again, I’m fine with her winning at TLC. The current Asuka? Should eat the pin

Maybe TLC will awaken the killer Asuka of old.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
SD went 0-6, not impressed.

3f914-15428114775017-800.jpg

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

I think Charlotte is the last woman to be booked to win at TLC. She should be losing and losing to continue her on the path of losing her mind to frustration.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So maybe Asuka has been salvaged.

Maybe they just had to get her away from Mella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad