WWE: Smackdown Live 26: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Think Becky should be #1 instead of #30. Or be #3 to screw with Charlotte.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also agree that Becky shouldn’t be off TV atm. That’s just bad booking. Her momentum is way too high to write her off for 6 months for a return that everyone would see coming.

They can have Becky be the first woman to win the female Rumble from the #1 spot and move over to Raw after to challenge Ronda.

6 months? The Rumble is just over a month away lol.

I agree with the overall point though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Worth noting that Becky hasn't worked since getting the concussion. She had to sell last night so we're presuming she was cleared.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Does anyone on here watch 205 live?

I couldn't find a thread on it so thought i'd post it in here. Anyways, check out the match between Murphy and Gran Metallik from this weeks episode. Excellent match. Alexander vs Nese was good too.

Really wish wwe would give the cruiserweights more spotlight. They consistently put on great matches.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Does anyone on here watch 205 live?

I couldn't find a thread on it so thought i'd post it in here. Anyways, check out the match between Murphy and Gran Metallik from this weeks episode. Excellent match. Alexander vs Nese was good too.

Really wish wwe would give the cruiserweights more spotlight. They consistently put on great matches.

It’s almost like they should help fill RAWS three hours by mixing in cruiserweights. Give them a shot vs some non cruisers sometimes too.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I've been recording 205 Live for awhile now. Every week I see a match that's quite easily better than anything I'll see from the main roster.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I just wish they'd showcase some of the CW's in matches against non CW's, like they did this week with Bryan/Ali...

Rollins/Murphy would be fun.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Ever since...I think it was @M.C.G. 31 suggested Ali accepting one of Rollins' open challenges I've really wanted that match.

Was shocking when they essentially did it but the Smackdown version.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
NXT is still a big step above 205 for me because I dont really think 205 has the compelling storylines to go with the match quality. It's really crazy that the same company makes NXT and Raw

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
NXT is better, but it's also the better structured show as it's got Takeovers to work towards, opposed to 205 that only gets a title match on the PPVs.
Good point. Definitely a big disadvantage for 205. Even still tho, they could improve the storylines for what they have to work with. I wish they would commit to having tag team titles for the division.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
NXT is better, but it's also the better structured show as it's got Takeovers to work towards, opposed to 205 that only gets a title match on the PPVs.

on the pre-shows* :(

show, wrestling wise, its too fun. i enjoy the Wednesday 7pm.
if theres no hockey, im more likely to tune in to 205..... surprising how they can burn an hour fast when the product entertains.
add the 2nd hour with nxt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad