WWE: Smackdown Live 26: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bryan Alvarez is going to have a conniption over that ending.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Hmm, at first I was annoyed that they made Charlotte go nuts again and figured they'd just go full "make Miss Roman look strong", but Becky and Asuka getting into it was good, and Asuka going crazy was cool too.

I hope it doesn't take Asuka out of the running for winning the title on Sunday. History shows though...

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I'm also glad she didn't actually score the pin on Charlotte, because that would probably say Charlotte is winning.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Thinking Miz and Asuka are the only logical winners of MMC, so Asuka definnitely won't win. Meaning I'm all in for The Man to retain.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I just don't see how they get to Ronda vs Becky unless Ronda drops the title then. And that should not happen.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I would say have Charlotte win on Sunday, write off Becky until the Rumble and have her enter at #30 and win...

OH WAIT, the stupid mix match challenge determines #30.

f***ing stupid.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I would say have Charlotte win on Sunday, write off Becky until the Rumble and have her enter at #30 and win...

OH WAIT, the stupid mix match challenge determines #30.

****ing stupid.
It's okay. Remember Edge's Rumble return? It was #29 and he still won and it was a surprise.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Nobody gets written off unless they are injured or doing some other project. And what is the obsession with #30? Only 3 people ever won at that number.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Nobody gets written off unless they are injured or doing some other project. And what is the obsession with #30? Only 3 people ever won at that number.
Winning at that number isn’t the point. Having a surprise return at that number is a hell of a lot better than announcing it weeks before.

Reactions: TD Charlie

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also agree that Becky shouldn’t be off TV atm. That’s just bad booking. Her momentum is way too high to write her off for 6 months for a return that everyone would see coming.

They can have Becky be the first woman to win the female Rumble from the #1 spot and move over to Raw after to challenge Ronda.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It would be more Mannish if she came in first or second and went the distance.
Fair enough. I’m cool with this too.

She needs to win the rumble though, that’s for sure (assuming she’s dropping the title)

If Paige is indeed starting a heel turn, have her screw with Becky and make her the #1 entrant or some shit. Becky vs Authority.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Strong Asuka booking warms my cold dead heart.

Smackdown is doing one thing very well, and that is the top of their hard. A strong main event can make even a bad show feel pretty good.

DB vs Ali was really good too.

The undercard is still garbage though. They can do better with it.

Still I might have to actually watch TLC for the women (who have to main event) and the WWE championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad