WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Do the Smackdown guys and girls get paid time and a half for working on Rusev Day?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I can't wait until Jinder is on RAW again so I don't need to watch him

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If I told you two years ago that a Rusev-Aiden English pairing would be one of the best things in the company, you'd all slap me

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Aiden English was always good, he was just buried because of Simon Gotch.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Randy Orton watching backstage like "jokes on them, I just crapped in their gym bags"

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The New Day is about to die at the hands of the Bludgeon Brothers and they're shilling the f***ing network in this cheesy ad? jeez man

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Nakamura and Aj build has been absolute rat piss. Two guys teaming up in a wash tag match 5 days before mania. Dumb.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Attention:

Miz and Asuka have won the mixed match challenge.

Asuka's streak did not end in this tournament.

Reactions: Emperoreddy

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Nakamura and Aj build has been absolute rat piss. Two guys teaming up in a wash tag match 5 days before mania. Dumb.

Bullshit. Their feud is the type that builds itself. What they've done for the past two weeks has been enough. Fans already know what they can do in the ring and just want to see the match already. No one wanted to see any stereoypical face vs heel crap, this is a match between two babyfaces that won't result in any heel turn, just hopefully a series of maches where both guys will try to outdo the other one. That's what the ending to the tag match was about, and the post match fakeout was AJ's reply to last week's.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bull****. Their feud is the type that builds itself. What they've done for the past two weeks has been enough. Fans already know what they can do in the ring and just want to see the match already. No one wanted to see any stereoypical face vs heel crap, this is a match between two babyfaces that won't result in any heel turn, just hopefully a series of maches where both guys will try to outdo the other one. That's what the ending to the tag match was about, and the post match fakeout was AJ's reply to last week's.
I absolutely hate two of them tagging before they have a big match on Sunday. Don’t like it at all.

Seems like every big feud results in numerous tag matches between the two guys going for the belts. It weakens the build.

Hate it.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
what was the decision? assuming Miz pinned Roode?
Yeah after Asuka kicked Roode in the back.

AJ/Nakamura build picked up the last 2 weeks. They didn’t need a strong build since it’s the match everybody actually wants to see.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Yeah after Asuka kicked Roode in the back.

AJ/Nakamura build picked up the last 2 weeks. They didn’t need a strong build since it’s the match everybody actually wants to see.

That seems so lazy. Meh everyone wants to see it anyway.

Watching some old WM matches the build for Shawn Michaels and Jericho at WM19 seemed really well executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad