WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That seems so lazy. Meh everyone wants to see it anyway.

Watching some old WM matches the build for Shawn Michaels and Jericho at WM19 seemed really well executed.

It’s true though. They didn’t need to spend a lot of time or their best ideas on it. If they go out and do a 5-star match, nobody will remember the build.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I’ve been saying for months that Smackdown was getting the short end. AJ/Nakamura isn’t even being presented as Smackdown’s main program.

Well, IMO this has been one of the worst "road to WM's" I have ever seen, and overall the past few years has been terrible. Granted, I have watched about 10 minutes of Raw/SD in the last 3 weeks, but I just can't take it anymore. I want to watch wrestling, but I can't put myself through this abomination of a product.

I don't watch NXT, maybe I need to drop SD/RAW completely and just watch NXT instead, that means I can drop my PSvue subscription too since I wont need USA.

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
Attention:

Miz and Asuka have won the mixed match challenge.

Asuka's streak did not end in this tournament.

Having this count towards Asuka's streak didn't make sense. Just made it predictable who would win.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Having this count towards Asuka's streak didn't make sense. Just made it predictable who would win.
That’s what I said, especially since Asuka lost tag matches and battle royals. They’ve always counted undefeated streaks as whether lost the fall.

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
That’s what I said, especially since Asuka lost tag matches and battle royals. They’ve always counted undefeated streaks as whether lost the fall.

They are now counting tag matches on Raw as towards the streak. Michael Cole mentioned the streak coming to an end on the near pinfall by Mickie James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->