WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
People saying Danielson can't lose -- yes he absolutely can. I remember when AJ jobbed to Jericho at Wrestlemania and people were absolutely incredulous and convinced that his career was buried.

By the end of Raw the following night, he was the #1 face in the company.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
so either Bryan is losing in his return match even if Shane eats the pin, or KO and Zayn are going to Raw as part of the shake up.

I am still hoping for Bryan to backstab Shane in the greatest heel turn since Hogan joined Hall & Nash to form the New World Organization of Wrestling, the kids faces would be priceless

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It would be unexpected, and all you guys do is cry about everything being so predictable it isn't worth watching
There's being unpredictable and there's being just bad. Sometimes the predictable thing isn't bad at all, and Bryan running hot as the top face for Smackdown is the only logical thing to do. The fans aren't going to boo him ever, and he's proven time and time again to be the biggest babyface draw.

The guy is a face for life. Simple as that.

Doing things just for the sake of unpredictability means -- in most cases -- that it's not going to be good.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
There's being unpredictable and there's being just bad. Sometimes the predictable thing isn't bad at all, and Bryan running hot as the top face for Smackdown is the only logical thing to do. The fans aren't going to boo him ever, and he's proven time and time again to be the biggest babyface draw.

The guy is a face for life. Simple as that.

Doing things just for the sake of unpredictability means -- in most cases -- that it's not going to be good.

Eh, I think if he aligned with KO and Zayn and screwed over AJ he would be booed.

I know it's very unlikely but there have been a lot of teases of tension between DB and Shane, maybe I'm just reading way too much in to it but you never know what WWE is thinking sometimes.

They could do it just to prove they can

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Eh, I think if he aligned with KO and Zayn and screwed over AJ he would be booed.

I know it's very unlikely but there have been a lot of teases of tension between DB and Shane, maybe I'm just reading way too much in to it but you never know what WWE is thinking sometimes.

They could do it just to prove they can
You are reading too much into it. The dissension was there for storyline. I'm assuming it was done so that there'd be 'justification' for firing Bryan when his contract expired and he left the company. Now that he's cleared, that's obviously done with. They got him new merchandise, he's reportedly single-handedly pushed Wrestlemania to within 1000 tickets of being sold out after they were struggling badly to sell tickets, the first episode of Smackdown after he was cleared drew the biggest rating since the Smackdown after Wrestlemania 11 months ago.

There's also no reason for him to align with KO and Zayn. He fired them, they ambushed him, he flat out said he was going to kick their ass at Wrestlemania.

On another note, they already tried to turn him heel when fans wanted to cheer for him: when they forced him into The Wyatt Family. It failed.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It would have the opposite effect if they tried to turn him heel. I'm not against Danielson turning on Shane, but the guise that it would turn him heel and not turn KO and Sami into faces would be ridiculous. I wouldn't mind Danielson losing either, the rub KO and Sami are getting from being part of the storyline should be tremendous.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Yea anything short of Daniel punting a baby into the stands he will remain a face. They need to get a big time heel on smackdown to face Daniel and AJ/Rollins.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
These Smackdown opening segments bug me for some reason lol. It's been a few weeks that the first match interferes with the opening segment.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Natalya is so boring that her little side graphic bio is about her cat.

alright, I'm gonna watch the Habs (hopefully) lose, someone @ me when Rusev is on

Reactions: SeidoN

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
They seem pretty intent on making Charlotte look like a moron.

Herp derp I'm gonna stop you from cashing in at this totally wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->