alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
:handclap:

Many question, few answers.

Will be Slovan better as this season?

Who will stay and who will go?

Will Cam Barker return to NHL? Or will we see him in another KHL team?

What about goalies tandem?

Will be there new Slovak guys? Martin Reway? Marek Hrivik? Martin Gernat? Who else could be considered?

Reway

Jun 11, 2009
Slovakia
Reway will not stay in NLA, and GM Krajci confirmed that Slovan is in talks with his agent, I hope he's gonna sign.

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Brust

Kundrátek
Luža
Sersen
Švarný

Bartovič
Jeglič
Miklík
Nedorost
Šiška
Skalický
Å ťastný
Viedenský

This's how we're looking. I am hoping for Tičar from the current roster and perhaps Starosta.

Lord Alphonse

Mar 1, 2016
Brust

Kundrátek
Luža
Sersen
Švarný

Bartovič
Jeglič
Miklík
Nedorost
Šiška
Skalický
Å ťastný
Viedenský

This's how we're looking. I am hoping for Tičar from the current roster and perhaps Starosta.

Rooster look good so far but i really want Tičar back :( do we have any info about some new players ? i have a strong feeling that Reway will sign with Slovan ...maybe he will replace Tičar :D

Reway

Jun 11, 2009
Slovakia
Tičar is going to Jekaterinburg, Barker to Barys...
new players for Slovan: Ellerby?, Reway, Smolenak

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Rooster look good so far but i really want Tičar back :( do we have any info about some new players ? i have a strong feeling that Reway will sign with Slovan ...maybe he will replace Tičar :D

I am not quite sure whether it looks good so far. Only Jeglič, Nedorost, Å ťastný, Viedenský are worth it. Okay, Skalický maybe. Bartovič and Miklík are 4-th liners.

Lord Alphonse

Mar 1, 2016
I am not quite sure whether it looks good so far. Only Jeglič, Nedorost, Å ťastný, Viedenský are worth it. Okay, Skalický maybe. Bartovič and Miklík are 4-th liners.
Well yeah but they were the only players worth signing beside KaÅ¡par and Barker :) Maybe Tičar,LuÅ¡nak,Surový and Rosandič could be signed but they are all replaceable . i heard somewhere that Miklik should be gone,does anybody has any info about that ?

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
Looks like, Montreal Canadiens will have this kid. They offered him contract.
Well no, the rumor was that they were negotiating contracts as we speak, but Reway dismissed that rumor himself. Also, they've shown contract interest in him before, he just refused to play in the AHL rather than europe, he wanted NHL right away, and if that is the case I don't think they'd come to terms this time either, so you're in luck.

http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2...-yet-been-offered-a-contract-by-the-canadiens

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Well no, the rumor was that they were negotiating contracts as we speak, but Reway dismissed that rumor himself. Also, they've shown contract interest in him before, he just refused to play in the AHL rather than europe, he wanted NHL right away, and if that is the case I don't think they'd come to terms this time either, so you're in luck.

http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2...-yet-been-offered-a-contract-by-the-canadiens

It is interesting either way. This kid is far better than Daňo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad