Koko Miami
HE BETTER f***ING WIN, OR I SHALL DEMONSTRATE SOME UNGENTLEMANLY CONDUCT

WELL DONE, VOTERS, YOU GOT THIS ONE RIGHT

slowadolescentbrownbear-size_restricted-gif.1707005

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
I find it interesting that PIMs are what is pointed to when it comes to bona fides for this award, when that is nowhere in the description of the Lady Bing. To me, sportsmanship is more about how you treat your opponent, which is why I'd like to see this be awarded by a vote of players, to see who they believe best exemplifies the qualities.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I find it interesting that PIMs are what is pointed to when it comes to bona fides for this award, when that is nowhere in the description of the Lady Bing. To me, sportsmanship is more about how you treat your opponent, which is why I'd like to see this be awarded by a vote of players, to see who they believe best exemplifies the qualities.
I think PIMs get pointed out in this partcular case because it's quite a curious detail in Slavin's overall performance which is easily accountable.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

You think they’d take the time to give a shit about it more than the writers? It’d be like a f***ing high school election where they give it to Ryan Reaves just to be assholes.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Not going down the rabbit hole bc sometimes the explanation is “it’s Damien Cox”, but what does he think the Lady Byng is? He’s acting like it’s the Hart mixed with the Lindsey.

It appears he thinks scoring a ton of points without taking penalties is harder and more gentlemanly than shutting down those scorers without taking penalties.

I disagree, and not so respectfully.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
It appears he thinks scoring a ton of points without taking penalties is harder and more gentlemanly than shutting down those scorers without taking penalties.

I disagree, and not so respectfully.

Because there are just so many offensive zone penalties taken across the league in comparison to defensive zone penalties. Cox is such a tool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad