News: Skyler Brind'Amour will not sign with the Oilers, speculation is he will sign with Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
The thread shouldn't exist
Tons of prospects get threads. He’s the son of a former nhl’er/current coach and was drafted so of course he has a thread.

If you don’t want to talk about him don’t visit his thread - seems rather obvious, no? If you’re so bothered by the thread even existing then I don’t know what to tell you.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Tons of prospects get threads. He’s the son of a former nhl’er/current coach and was drafted so of course he has a thread.

If you don’t want to talk about him don’t visit his thread - seems rather obvious, no? If you’re so bothered by the thread even existing then I don’t know what to tell you.
He's 24 years old. He's not a prospect anymore. He's a nothing nobody. An ECHLer / AHLer.

Let's talk about ECHLers..... yay!

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
wouldn't this be the opposite?
Nepotism would be Rod seeking out Skyler but this looks to be Skyler seeking to play for his dad
The kid is good enough that most teams would give him a shot. So its not like he doesn't have options

Forgive me for being a stat watcher, but why do his stats look like complete ass?

I don't see how he's good enough that most teams would give him a shot while he's struggling to put up 4th line numbers in the AHL.

Is he some godly amazing penalty killer or some hulking going who never fights?

He's a center with 1 goal in 27 games in the AHL. Looks to be closer to being scratched from the AHL then ever getting called up to a big team.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGroceryStick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad