Sky ain't falling (yet, so let's still complain!) - Hawks defeat Sharks 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
But Chicago's defense is terrible.....

Giving up 1 goal and 24 shots against an offensive powerhouse like SJ isn't gonna cut it.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Anything I bring up I don't think will inevitably doom us. I think we've got the best roster in hockey playing a system that works with the pieces assembled.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Ah! So glad i chose to watch last night's game instead of this one while i'm studying. GREAT choice :(

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Versteeg 2GP for Hawks 3pts
Stalberg all year 3pts

Also, 4th line went out after a couple goals tonight, kept momentum. Pirri, Kane, Saad, were not victimized by the fast flying top scoring team San Jose Sharks. Cant wait to hear about how bad coach Q coached again tonight though.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Anything I bring up I don't think will inevitably doom us. I think we've got the best roster in hockey playing a system that works with the pieces assembled.

You're not working hard enough, good sir!

Q keeps making fatal coaching errors, Brookbank is literally the worst player of all time, our cap situation will lead us to ruin!

Canadian Wampa

Feb 1, 2012
I think there's a pretty good chance Sharp will play with Toews at the Olympics, especially if he can keep up his play.

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
the SJ board didn't dignify us with one of their fancy photoshop GDTs.

they brought this result on themselves.

Yeah that's disappointing but they're still the funniest team board on this site. I actually look forward to games against the Sharks just for that reason.

No23

May 16, 2013
You're not working hard enough, good sir!

Q keeps making fatal coaching errors, Brookbank is literally the worst player of all time, our cap situation will lead us to ruin!

Reading the GDT it felt like that the Blackhawks were losing to one of the worst teams in the league and they were actually dominating one the best. :help:

Q hates young players, Q plays Brookbank(despite there is a perfectly logical salary cap related explanation about that one) and so on and so on.

Just a bunch of very unhappy people around here.

cherrypik

Jun 2, 2010
Mundelein, IL
Solid game all around. SJ had no room to skate and someone better find Nemos jock after Sharpy tucked that one in the attic.

Btw, Pirri with another goal and is starting to creap into the top point producers for the Hawks. Is Morin really that bad where Brookbank plays forward?

Nothingman*

Reading the GDT it felt like that the Blackhawks were losing to one of the worst teams in the league and they were actually dominating one the best. :help:

Q hates young players, Q plays Brookbank(despite there is a perfectly logical salary cap related explanation about that one) and so on and so on.

Just a bunch of very unhappy people around here.

Welcome aboard!

zac

Apr 29, 2009

I like our roster and our system, but I think we could maximize it even more if Q wouldn't make the mindnumbing decisions that handicaps certain facets/lines during games.

I honestly think, when healthy, we easily have the best top to bottom roster in the NHL right now. Q's job isn't and really shouldn't be that hard. Not many tough decisions to make with this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad