skirmish between Chucky and Subban ??

HankyZetts

Twi2ted
Mar 16, 2004
Hahahaha, after seeing the video, I went from being mildly annoyed about this story, to excited and happy! LOL That was beautiful to see! Our two best players going hard? Oh, the drama..

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Breaking news: Hockey players take their jobs seriously! More of this, at 10.

In Breaking News at Ten:

The Montreal Canadiens released the following statement with regards to the latest PK Subban scuffle.
"PK has apologized to Chucky for his hard ride"
"He claims he doesn't want AG turning into a "little girl""
He also mentioned "I've tried to help Plecky in the past but he was too far gone"

:laugh:

realtalk11

Oct 7, 2013
Sorry guys, I had not seen any footage of the incident when I made my post, it's really nothing. Guess you can lock the thread.

P.S Dube made it look way worse tho, it sounded like they really got into a fight and that we had a crisis lolll

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Starting to lose respect for Subban and his antics.I wish we had a player like Shea Weber ,Geztlaf or Big joe.I can guarantee PK wouldnt make that **** with these players.

He's not doing this because he's competitive , he just want to be the center of attention.Why would you have an altercation with Chucky or Plekanec when they are the 2 player with the best work ethics on the team ? When you have the same player having multiple altecartions with different players , it should raise a red flag.

**** off subban , you are not bigger than the team.

Oh boy, isn't this embarrassing now. I always love going back into threads and reading the absolutely stupid overreaction people have. Maybe next time wait for some solid facts before spouting nonsense.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Oh boy, isn't this embarrassing now. I always love going back into threads and reading the absolutely stupid overreaction people have. Maybe next time wait for some solid facts before spouting nonsense.

It's probably only a fraction as embarrassing as having the handlee ''Bieber Fever.''

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Anyone notice Pleky holding Chucky by his visor for a good 5-10 seconds after Chucky scores his shootout goal vs Buffalo? :laugh:

Great to see our best players have a sense of humor.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
This stuff happens all the time, to every team...only one team has their media report it...and make a big deal out of it...

These guys have to get serious and fix their issues, the GM isn't going to fire the coach, yet...so....................work your way out of it boys!!

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
So...

-Subban and Chucky were battling hard.
-Things got heated.
-Drill ended.
-Prust jokingly tells Subban to take a walk.
-Subban and Chucky meet up, bump each other and both smile.

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything here.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Probably Therriens fault.

maybe tried to kiss him

It wasn't a fight or a brawl but some pushing and shoving and some words, Apparently Prust was saying stuff to Subban too.

Both guys play hard. Intense practice hopefully leads to intensity in game. Habs this season look like they're coasting and extremely unprepared starting games.

PK just said on TSN690 that Chucky is a great player and he was a little hard on him in practice because that's what he can expect in games against other teams. He's only getting Chucky prepared for playing against tough competition from opposing teams top dmen is all. :)

Sounds like an intense practice. That's good news to me. I've been a bit concerned that the habs may feel like they can coast through the season and get away with it.

Hopefully, the habs will build on this intensity, and bring it to the first period Saturday night.

It bodes well for the Habs and their fans, when teammates create an atmosphere of competitiveness like this in practise. We can look for the Habs to come into tonight's game with eagerness, too bury the 1st period ennui that has been present in the early season games to date. Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:
Looking forward to A.Gally & Subban collaborating in creating offence early, also burying any silly rumors that seem to blossom under the scrutiny of the media. Certainly unworthy of creating on Guy Lapointe's great night of recognition, the media should be focused on the importance of his great feats, not silly innuendo from practise, before a regular season match.:shakehead

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Man, I first learned about that on the radio. The way they described it I thought they legit dropped the gloves. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad