skirmish between Chucky and Subban ??

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Typical Montreal media. No wonder PK is annoyed, around the league this happens at practices all the time with not even so much as a peep about it on the last page of the sports section. Here, we actually make a story out of this nonsense :laugh:

reading this A LOT, when's the last time it happened ? wich teams involved ? wich players ?

Davebo*

reading this A LOT, when's the last time it happened ? wich teams involved ? wich players ?

Given that you were told not much is made of this in other teams, your looking for evidence might be tough. Only in Montreal does the media crawl all over stories like this. In other cities, they just call it PRACTICE.

You folks that don't like the current Habs lineup are welcome to go root for another team. Or several, for that matter... :rolleyes:

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
I understand RDS and TVA have nothing better to do. What I don't understand is why is there even a thread about this. I have seen this things in my son's bantam practices, between friends as well, its nothing.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Given that you were told not much is made of this in other teams, your looking for evidence might be tough. Only in Montreal does the media crawl all over stories like this. In other cities, they just call it PRACTICE.

You folks that don't like the current Habs lineup are welcome to go root for another team. Or several, for that matter... :rolleyes:

I'm not :naughty:

Davebo*

As expected - something made out of nothing. Now do folks understand why other teams don't talk about this stuff? ****-all to talk about, is why.

(montreal) Media typical....

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I understand RDS and TVA have nothing better to do. What I don't understand is why is there even a thread about this. I have seen this things in my son's bantam practices, between friends as well, its nothing.

They could be spending more time researching the coaching staffs of our professional teams and discovering where it all went wrong from a tactical point of view.
That would make for interesting reading...

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
Man, I saw the the clips, and this is a total non-story. Two guys being intense. RDS should get some kind of fine or penalty for being sensationalist *****.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
They could be spending more time researching the coaching staffs of our professional teams and discovering where it all went wrong from a tactical point of view.
That would make for interesting reading...

they're not catering to the 3% who are stats/tactics freaks ;)

Analyzer*

Chuckie smiles at the end, yea really serious :help:

Obviously a troll smile to get PK more angry.

Cops will be at the game and will await the finish to rest most of the Montreal Canadiens.

And Thomas Vanek.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Wow... It was worst at my floor hockey game yesterday.

RDS trying to turn the habs into a soap opera.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad