TBN: Skinner suspended 3 games

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
I don't have a problem with the suspension, but the lack of anything for Grundle or Rutta is lame as hell. Unsurprising but lame
f90ace29-777e-4caa-9a13-f0e6e488b467_text.gif

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Probably my favorite suspension since they threw the book at Risto (who also had a clean record) FOR A HIP CHECK.

We eat all the shit the league can shovel
Idk Eichel's 2 game suspension for beating a guy to the puck was pretty bad all he did was brace for impact and the dude ran head first into him.

Kevbeau

Sponsor
Jul 11, 2006
Why does this league prove over and over how nonsensical their decision making is? No shame or attempt to hide their incompetence
I used to do some work for the NHL. granted this was some time ago and things might have changed, but NHL admin positions were at the time filled with relatives, childhood friends and “positions of favor.” They didn’t often hire outside the circle. Again this was some time ago so things may have changed. I myself was only contracted but got the gig from a buddy.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
The NHL consistently gives us a more harsh suspension compared to the rest of the league. It’s f***ing ridiculous.

Were I in GMKA's position, I'd try and find the nastiest skilled players available and tell my HC "So the NHL wants to punish us. Let's give them a REASON to do so."

When you account for the fact that the league is run by incompetents, just be glad it’s not worse

Cue Han Solo saying "It's worse."

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Just in case some people still don’t believe there’s a bias against us.

Here we have a player with no history, caught in a battle the refs leave unchecked after blowing a call the other way…and he gets three times the suspension a Leaf gets for taking a baseball swing with his stick to a head TWO DAYS AGO
And a point free from league w 4 min minor , w nothing for guentzel the turd field hockey girl , for two egregious infractions

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad