Post-Game Talk: Skinner and McDavid, that is all you need to know

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
He seemed to get his shit together when we let Skinner run with it and left him to figure it out. We should do that again…the let Skinner run with it part.

This. Campbell is the exact opposite of a Mike Smith style of "put him out there, he'll fight through it." I think Campbell needs to not play for long enough to basically forget how bad he is before he tries again.

If we kept playing him now I think it would get worse if that is even possible.

Reactions: Oilhawks and T-Funk

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Almost all the puck strips are happening from Nuge and Drai. They are elite at hunting pucks and do it enough on their own. What they could use is a third that can adequately act at least as bumper for puck cycling. Just be a third supporting puck possession. Nuge is working with Drai as the two can throw the puck around like Sedins. Imagine if their third could, or could finish, or anything.
I'd take Kostin, Foegele, Ryan, almost anyone in that spot. Why Woodcroft has persisted in that failed experiment is beyond me.

• Love
Reactions: Drivesaitl

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Almost all the puck strips are happening from Nuge and Drai. They are elite at hunting pucks and do it enough on their own. What they could use is a third that can adequately act at least as bumper for puck cycling. Just be a third supporting puck possession. Nuge is working with Drai as the two can throw the puck around like Sedins. Imagine if their third could, or could finish, or anything.
Your dislike for Yams is weirdly obsessive.

• Haha
Reactions: Drivesaitl

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
It's funny to watch you two be the only ones to like each other's posts when it comes to Yamamoto lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad