Proposal: SJS MTL

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
2nd for 5th and ~26th?

I absolutely wouldn't. That's a franchise defining pick at 2nd oa.
This sort of deal is absolutely palatable to the Sharks if we end up with 2nd overall unless we are dead set on Demidov. If not, then that trade makes a ton of sense—Montreal guarantees Demidov and the Sharks pick one of the D that remains.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
I was mostly looking at it as a way of shortening the Anderson contract - better 2 years at 7 than 3 at 5.5. I mistakenly assumed he could play RD, as well.
He can't play LD anyway, it's not much of a downgrade to put him at RD.

It's not going to happen regardless, of course - Vlasic might have had the worst contract in NHL history.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
They both have value and it's not like we need the space.
Okay sign guys for free. Anderson sure as hell doesn’t have value. Both suck and there are guys in FA that are the same. We don’t need to do other teams a favor. Habs throw in something of positive value or we sign FAs.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Okay sign guys for free. Anderson sure as hell doesn’t have value. Both suck and there are guys in FA that are the same. We don’t need to do other teams a favor. Habs throw in something of positive value or we sign FAs.
I mean taking them both for free Is the same as signing guys for free. At least these two are under 30 still. Don't know who else is out there that's any better.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
I remember every year, a misguided and hopeful Sharks' fan would propose Vlasic to Montreal for a positive return because of the french angle!
Thing is Pickles has zero desire to A) go anywhere and B) specifically to MTL.

He loves San Jose and so do his dogs. Dude is chillin.

Reactions: themelkman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad