Pre-Game Talk: SJS @ MTL | Punching the Sharks | Thurs. Oct. 24th, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Imagine your wife giving up on you and your hockey infatuation. If holding on to your marriage involves watching some other program, you don't think twice, you watch that other program. All part of what you signed up for, lol.
Spoken like a man who knows how to get Likes online and off.

Nick Slafkofield

Nov 5, 2018
upload_2019-10-23_22-25-59.jpeg
I’m not gonna lie i laughed hard at this

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
KK getting Galchenyuked. Clode gonna Clode.
Over/under on Bergevin calling him out in the press saying he saw enough of him to know he's not top 6 center material?

They never said Galchenyuk was not a top 6 center, they said he wasn't a center period.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I have no issue with that, I hate seeing him play 12-14 minutes a night, it's awful he's scared to make a mistake and explore the passing lanes.

In an ideal world this is my line-up when healthy:

Drouin - Domi - Suzuki
Tatar - KK - Gallagher
Armia - Danault - Lekhonen
Byron - Thompson - Weal/Cousins

I just want to see what KK can do with point producing wingers.

Perhaps next year we can see our young guys take a big step:

Drouin - KK - Domi
Caufield - Poehling - Suzuki
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

I know for a fact CJ will never let this happen , might not see Caufield until 2021 , we are screwed...:help:

I have a bad feeling that if Armia and Tatar are ready to go, the 2nd line will be Drouin-Domi-Armia and Suzuki will be back on the 4th line.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Not a fan of how they've managed KK. If they don't see him as an important cog, and Julien most definitely doesn't, then send him down and let him lead in Laval.

Reactions: Edgy and habsfan891

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Not a fan of how they've managed KK. If they don't see him as an important cog, and Julien most definitely doesn't, then send him down and let him lead in Laval.
Nothing wrong with him playing on the 3rd line and powerplay, getting 14 minutes a night in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad