Pre-Game Talk: SJS @ MTL | Punching the Sharks | Thurs. Oct. 24th, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
This is why I would advocate sending this barely 19 year old kid to Laval to play 20 minutes a night. He is being mismanaged.

I have no issue with that, I hate seeing him play 12-14 minutes a night, it's awful he's scared to make a mistake and explore the passing lanes.

In an ideal world this is my line-up when healthy:

Drouin - Domi - Suzuki
Tatar - KK - Gallagher
Armia - Danault - Lekhonen
Byron - Thompson - Weal/Cousins

I just want to see what KK can do with point producing wingers.

Perhaps next year we can see our young guys take a big step:

Drouin - KK - Domi
Caufield - Poehling - Suzuki
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

I know for a fact CJ will never let this happen , might not see Caufield until 2021 , we are screwed...:help:

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgy and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have no issue with that, I hate seeing him play 12-14 minutes a night, it's awful he's scared to make a mistake and explore the passing lanes.

In an ideal world this is my line-up when healthy:

Drouin - Domi - Suzuki
Tatar - KK - Gallagher
Armia - Danault - Lekhonen
Byron - Thompson - Weal/Cousins

I just want to see what KK can do with point producing wingers.

Perhaps next year we can see our young guys take a big step:

Drouin - KK - Domi
Caufield - Poehling - Suzuki
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

I know for a fact CJ will never let this happen , might not see Caufield until 2021 , we are screwed...:help:
Screwed we are

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Imagine breaking up your best line this season for no particular reason but sticking with the line that was good 12 months ago for 30 games and hasn't done shit since then. Freaking hell man.

Hopefully my theory about Bergevin putting a lot of stock in developping KK is true and he jumps down in the room and tells Julien to stop his BS.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Imagine breaking up your best line this season for no particular reason but sticking with the line that was good 12 months ago for 30 games and hasn't done **** since then. Freaking hell man.

Hopefully my theory about Bergevin putting a lot of stock in developping KK is true and he jumps down in the room and tells Julien to stop his BS.
Have we ever tried KK with Tatar? Probably not since it seems too logical for Julien. Add Armia in there and you have a lethal line that can exploit 3rd pairing Dmen

Then you could try Domi with Drouin and Gally. Danault with Suzuki.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Find the solution to kill our penalties. When we aren’t with five players on ice it’s supa hot...

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Sorry but there's no coach, linemates or any other power in the world that can develop KK, except time. And he needs lots of it.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Time ? Time for what? To do what? Get stronger? Sure. Get faster ? Sure. The rest is not gonna develop by himself, he needs to get better with the puck and that goes through reps on the ice.
When youre given all the ice time in the world just to face plant and suck and make others around you suck, that's the recipe of disaster.

Kotkaniemi is getting free ice time right now, if it was purely merit based he would be in Laval instead of Poehling. But they keep playing him because they're taking care of his confidence and have faith he will get better. As long as he doesn't step up he wont get more responsibility.

Get used to it, just sit down and be wrong.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Ew, I got all stoked to watch a game tonight and realized two awful things.

1) Its Wednesday , not Thursday so I still have two more days of work left this week (GROSS)
2) Its not Wednesday so I don't get to watch the habs play and instead get subjected to whatever the wife wants on HGTV or Netflix......

Double Drat!

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

1) Its Wednesday , not Thursday so I still have two more days of work left this week (GROSS)
2) Its not Wednesday so I don't get to watch the habs play and instead get subjected to whatever the wife wants on HGTV or Netflix......

Double Drat!

Imagine your wife giving up on you and your hockey infatuation. If holding on to your marriage involves watching some other program, you don't think twice, you watch that other program. All part of what you signed up for, lol.

Reactions: Censored Toad

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Today's line before Tatar took a shot to the leg and had to leave practice early:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We don't have an update on Tatar's injury, since the coach's statement:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
When youre given all the ice time in the world just to face plant and suck and make others around you suck, that's the recipe of disaster.

Kotkaniemi is getting free ice time right now, if it was purely merit based he would be in Laval instead of Poehling. But they keep playing him because they're taking care of his confidence and have faith he will get better. As long as he doesn't step up he wont get more responsibility.

Get used to it, just sit down and be wrong.

He stepped up already and he didnt get any more ice. Between december and the acquisition of Thompson last year he had a 50 points pace, didnt get better linemates, more PP time or more ice time. This year he looked fantastic in many games and he didnt get any more time or get trusted late in the game when they need a goal.

Ill enjoy the ride, like I enjoyed the Galchenyuk ride, then Ill point out how stupid you all are.

Reactions: Edgy and habsfan891

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

Double Drat!

I'll add 3) - you're married ;)

Reactions: shamrun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad