GDT: SJ @ COL 7PM MT: It Still Wasn't Offside

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Feels a bit odd having a go at New Lauren when Rycroft, Liles, Keefe, McNab and Moser aren't exactly brilliant at analysis.

They're a middling team covering a middling team. :sarcasm:

Reactions: hawk30

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I watched him live back in Penticton for every home game, so I'll never hate my baby boy. There's too much local pride associated with it. I'm also rooting for Dante Fabbro with the Preds and Tychonick with the Sens.

EDIT: I'd also like to let you know that you're free of your Jost avatar duties as it's been over 20 games since his hatty. I think you know that but you secretly like him. :)

Whoa... Take it easy with those allegations bud. As I posted in the Jost thread, my avy is pretty awesome and is was dedicated to me personally by one of our HVAvs treasures, Risto (or I might have just taken it but who cares :sarcasm:).

TheRarestDangles

Oct 1, 2019
Denver, Colorado, USA, Earth
Y'all are crazy

I mentioned Lauren Jbara in a professional light because I think she's fantastic at her job, but she is bar none one of the most stunning women in hockey and is absolutely adorable to boot. Gimme her over Lauren Gardner and her perpetually shiny forehead any day
Lauren is way more typical than Lauren though. I hate to say it, but Lauren is just a tier below. Lauren just has that 'X-factor' that Lauren is missing. I miss Lauren so much though.

Reactions: Avsavsavsavsavs

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
When your main premise is wrong, then the entire article is also wrong. :sarcasm:

Correct answer

My bruv, you're always right except this case.

Alexis >>>> LJ >> LG (all three are quite pretty so I ain't complaining).

Team Perry FTW. All that matters.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
I love me some redheads, but no effing way can you say LG is better looking than LJ. LJ ALL DAY!

It actually kills me that there really is no chance for me with her.

Reactions: AvsGuy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad