OT - NO POLITICS SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i know im probably late to the party here but i just started watching the 4th season of stranger things.
by far the best season so far. they stepped it up a notch

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
i know im probably late to the party here but i just started watching the 4th season of stranger things.
by far the best season so far. they stepped it up a notch
Things finally start to come around and make sense. I remember being annoyed with how much time they spent on one of the separate stories though. I can’t go into any other details for fear of spoilers, and partially because i forget the details of exactly why i was annoyed

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Man f*** kellys. I was hired for full time. Was told 35 hours a week. Now Im told its 32. Now im not even getting that. This week 21 next 22. I dont think theyre doing as well as they thought they would out here. But thats not the issue. I work multiple stations and close multiple station. Burnt and cut all over and one of the managers treats me like shit.

Honestly tired of breaking my back at jobs only to be treated like an asshole.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Why, why no sammichis?

I can't go on.

What is Kelly's?
Kelly's Roast Beef is a famous spot in MA that has spread to other parts of the country, I guess.

Late night at the one in Revere Beach was always a good time when I was a kid.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
What is Kelly's?

Restaurant chain in Boston that has expanded out here in Florida. Foods good but the options are limited to mostly fried food here. I believe they were banking on all the snow birds to come here consistently. Also the location sucks it would be 1000xs better if it was by the beach. Also not in an area with like 10-20 other restaurants.

Reactions: NeelyDan

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Sitting in the endo office waiting room, listening to the sound of drills in the other room. :help:

At least no one is screaming lol.

They are apparently playing an 80s station. Current song: Another one bites the dust :laugh:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Restaurant chain in Boston that has expanded out here in Florida. Foods good but the options are limited to mostly fried food here. I believe they were banking on all the snow birds to come here consistently. Also the location sucks it would be 1000xs better if it was by the beach. Also not in an area with like 10-20 other restaurants.
What happened to becoming a truck driver?

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Man f*** kellys. I was hired for full time. Was told 35 hours a week. Now Im told its 32. Now im not even getting that. This week 21 next 22. I dont think theyre doing as well as they thought they would out here. But thats not the issue. I work multiple stations and close multiple station. Burnt and cut all over and one of the managers treats me like shit.

Honestly tired of breaking my back at jobs only to be treated like an asshole.

What happened to becoming a truck driver?

bingo.

Seems like reoccurring situation.
You may want to revisit that thought. For a variety of reasons.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

Kelly's Roast Beef is a famous spot in MA that has spread to other parts of the country, I guess.

Late night at the one in Revere Beach was always a good time when I was a kid.

They're closing? Wow. That place has been around forever.

I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad