Since when are games only 60mins? Oil win 4-2!

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
Sekera sucked but Im willing to give him a pass hes been solid the last little bit. Seems likes hes off about 1 out of every 5 games.

Also, Kassian is the ****ing man. 8 hits, and some grade A scoring chances.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
I think Kassian played a great game. You can tell he has good hands with the dangle between the legs. If he keeps clean, this is a great signing

tikkanen

Jan 1, 2016
red deer
Talbot and Hall were the best players tonight. Kudos to Hall of not being selfish for a hat trick and giving the puck to Purcell to secure the game winning goal.

Yes-kudos to Hall-credit where it is due. Talbot made a number of key saves as well-nice to see him get some goal support.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
We clearly see how bad this team is when they have the lead. No matter the coach this team still hangs on for dear life. Poor talbot. :laugh:

That said they had some good chsnces as well. But they really need to start shooting more. Aloft of low shooting gsmes

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
I pooped myself.

Too many breakaways that weren't cashed in.

Regulation win? What's that? Road win? What's that?

MPStoEberletoHall*

I'm starting to have a bit of a crush on Kassian. He's exactly what this team has been in need of

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
What Kassian and Yak both need is McDavid to return. That line could potentially be strong. ConYak already have chemistry but the way Kassian's been playing could make that line even more stronger.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
The Nuge injury is exactly why I don't like our most important players playing on the pk.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
What Kassian and Yak both need is McDavid to return. That line could potentially be strong. ConYak already have chemistry but the way Kassian's been playing could make that line even more stronger.

Can't wait to see that line in action
Kassian-McDavid-Yak

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
With back to back games maybe they held Yak out to rest his leg at the end

Wonder how Nuge is..hope it's nothing serious

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
We're destined to never have Nuge, Drai, and McDavid at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad