Prospect Info: Simon Nemec - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Holy sh*t that is weird. Seems VERY inappropriate of a national team head coach to say this on a public platform, but whatever. Nemec will get his shot soon enough, before the end of the season. He doesn’t turn 20 until February and we’ve been healthy. What’s the rush? Nemec seems to have the right attitude about it. Luke joined at the end of his D+2, the same will most likely happen with Nemec.

Just stirring the pot for no reason.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Holy sh*t that is weird. Seems VERY inappropriate of a national team head coach to say this on a public platform, but whatever. Nemec will get his shot soon enough, before the end of the season. He doesn’t turn 20 until February and we’ve been healthy. What’s the rush? Nemec seems to have the right attitude about it. Luke joined at the end of his D+2, the same will most likely happen with Nemec.

I mean it’s not actually that weird considering Slovak NT is playing in a tournament right now and so the media is gathered with the NT and all of its managers. Also you and likely most non Slovaks reading the article don’t understand the relationship between Ramsey and Slovak hockey, makes sense as to why you wouldn’t get why he would be discussing it. Ramsey has been very vocal about Nemec, Slafkovsky and Sykora, the first 2 especially considering they are 2 of the youngest players ever taken to the World Championship and one who delivered an Olympic medal.

Reactions: My3Sons

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Hamilton - 82 games.
Severson - 81 games.
Marino - 64 games. They needed a guy to play #1 pk to replace Marino though.

It may be hard to believe, but there wasn't an opening for Nemec.
Ya. I wrote in the prospects thread:

3 guys played 80+ games with a 4th playing 78.

Devils only played 8 defenseman all season, if you exclude Hughes and his 2 games.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I mean it’s not actually that weird considering Slovak NT is playing in a tournament right now and so the media is gathered with the NT and all of its managers. Also you and likely most non Slovaks reading the article don’t understand the relationship between Ramsey and Slovak hockey, makes sense as to why you wouldn’t get why he would be discussing it. Ramsey has been very vocal about Nemec, Slafkovsky and Sykora, the first 2 especially considering they are 2 of the youngest players ever taken to the World Championship and one who delivered an Olympic medal.
I understand, it still feels somewhat out of touch and Ramsay is clearly missing some context when it comes to the Devils, especially about our injuries last year.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

Another slovac was rushed to NHL. Doesnt look great.

Overall its okay, he is worry about his boy and slavenians sportsmen are more straight forward.

Overall its drama from the air.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
made this pass look easy. real nice start to the game, he's been very active. free to watch tonight on ahl tv if anyone's interested

2nd assist now. Pinches down the way to recover the puck and move it to the point

IMG_1603.gif

That first assist was no joke. High IQ pass

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
One timer goal from the point now. Hits the goalie and pops way over his head and into the net

Last edited:
Reactions: Guadana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA