Recalled/Assigned: Simon Edvinsson recalled

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Praise be to jeebus, now call up Al Jo as well.

dune-dune-part-2.gif

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I am guessing Maatta sits. Would we roll with this?

Walman-Seider
Chiarot-Ghost
Ed-Petry

I'd rather have Chiarot play his off hand and keep Maatta in to get rid of Petry. That said, I don't think we will be fortunate enough to avoid Petry

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
1710859460934.png

This is interesting, according to CapFriendly...

So does this mean there are two hurt left side D-men?

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Mo like, will someone help me take some of these big names!?

The Seider-Walman pairing has been the only one all season long hunting the "big names", playing against the opponents top lines while having little opportunity to showcase their own skills in a more offensive role. If Edvinsson can handle that kind of role, it frees Seider up so he's not the only one having to juggle this sort of workload.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Is that supposed to be "he isn't afraid of big games?"

Because that's a little more inspiring than hearing that he's not afraid of names like Yegor Sharangovich or Oliver Ekman-Larsson.

I took "big names" to mean like prominent star players or whatever but I like yours more

i'm now picturing the rest of the team sitting there in front of a whiteboard mildly terrified of Trey Fix-Wolansky and being silently grateful that Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm is currently in the ECHL

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Is that supposed to be "he isn't afraid of big games?"

Because that's a little more inspiring than hearing that he's not afraid of names like Yegor Sharangovich or Oliver Ekman-Larsson.
There's a new sheriff in town in Washington.

Miroshnichenko

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
So he is only recalled because a DMan went down injured, not because of altruistic reasons. Hopefully he doesn't get sent down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad